Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - North v Lions Sat June 19th 4:35pm EST (Blundstone)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

• North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • North by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sook when you lose, troll when you win :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Never seen a flag, least my team is still here though, which is more than what my fitzroy mates can say.

Stay humble mate!
Oh you think that'll hurt me? That's cute. :cool:

Again, I've seen 3 flags. You have and will forever see zero. We can go around in circles if you wish but I'm happy to leave it there if you are :)

You know it isn’t. What a silly, loaded question.
If you think that performance wins you a flag, well good luck with that.

Lions obviously much better than the Roos; however, they were bog average for 3/4 of the game.

Regardless of conditions, champion teams perform over 4/4’s, we did not see that today.

Lions obviously much better than the Roos; however, they were bog average for 3/4 of the game.

Regardless of conditions, champion teams perform over 4/4’s, we did not see that today.

I think we have already established that was not a grand final winning performance. There will need to be some serious team gelling/fitness improvement over the next few games.

Playing one Quarter of football and still won the game says more about the Roos than the Lions

Score review footage is worse that UFO footage.
The imbeciles at the AFL refuse to pay for equipment which will provide a clearer rendering of what happened. The more advanced technology has been readily available for several years.

You don’t think it does it was a game North could have won Brisbane Lions were playing well below their best with a Coach that knows our game plan yet didn’t really fire a shot after halftime
You make it sound like we are capable of playing 4 quarters lol, settle down. We were never winning this match.

You don’t think it does it was a game North could have won Brisbane Lions were playing well below their best with a Coach that knows our game plan yet didn’t really fire a shot after halftime
You don’t think that one of the premiership favourites had trouble disposing of the wooden spooners says anything?

There was nothing new to be learned from North’s display. Good in patches, ran out of legs.

But if it makes you feel better to talk North up whilst justifying Brisbane’s performance, then fill ya boots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it does they are pretty ordinary even for an 18th placed team. Interesting to note that both teams have a similar age/experience profile. Lions still a very young team with a lot of improvement to come
We are 14 weeks into our rebuild. You are premiership,contenders.

Instead of deflecting, you should be asking questions on Brisbane’s performance.

You don’t think that one of the premiership favourites had trouble disposing of the wooden spooners says anything?

There was nothing new to be learned from North’s display. Good in patches, ran out of legs.

But if it makes you feel better to talk North up whilst justifying Brisbane’s performance, then fill ya boots.
There’s nothing wrong with the team you put on the park it really should be winning more games never said Brisbane were at they’re best in fact we were rusty at best. It normally happens when a team comes off a bye Kangaroos really should have put up more of a fight considering they didn’t travel the trip from Brisbane to Tassie is quite a long one age wise the Kangaroos aren’t much different than the Lions and you have a coach that knows our game plan it was very much the same as Fagan against Clarkson when Brisbane have played Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - North v Lions Sat June 19th 4:35pm EST (Blundstone)

Back