Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 3 - Blues v Freo Sun April 4th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo look scary bad - surprised they have managed to kick 4 goals! If they don't come out after half time and compete this is going to be another 10 goal+ smashing for the round....

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noone in the media is going to say it, but Eleni Glouftsis is so far below (the very low) AFL standard of umpiring it isn't funny.

It does nothing for the cause of women in football to promote someone who would struggle to hold her spot in a state league and have her do an atrocious job on national TV.

My point being that he should focus less on the mouthing off when he’s being pumped and more on playing footy so they don’t get pumped
You're right but Cripps deserves a bit of roughing up in the second half, being a deadset ****wit so far.

Noone in the media is going to say it, but Eleni Glouftsis is so far below (the very low) AFL standard of umpiring it isn't funny.

It does nothing for the cause of women in football to promote someone who would struggle to hold her spot in a state league and have her do an atrocious job on national TV.
Totally agree and the worst umpire the AFL has. I cringe when I see her name Umpiring our games.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 3 - Blues v Freo Sun April 4th 3:20pm AEST (Marvel)

Back