Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Crows v Demons Sat July 2nd 4:35pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

• Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How good is this season? Even opposite ends of the table clashes are giving us competitive games.

All I see is the umpires pretty much swaying this game now Melbourne have basically packed it in. And who can blame them.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t think anyone is saying that he’s been bad. He’s playing well, but he’s also playing the umps well
The focus still needs to be on the rules and the state of them. I'd say the Melb free on the boundary early in the quarter against Soligo was a deliberate duck...but...whatever... Kerley is the story this week. One if the greates legends of the game full stop. Many encounters with him in my early West Adelaide years.

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Walker has been great. The comments here child-like..normal for many in this country

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

At the start of the season, I was harsh and judgemental about Tex as anyone else here, I won't forget those awful and toxic racist comments he said, bur I also do believe in redemption and the concept of forgiveness and people willing to better themselves

At the start of the season, I was harsh and judgemental about Tex
No you weren’t. He’s a racist pig and he deserved everything he got and more.

Taylor Walker's had more free kicks than the entire Melbourne team since the first 12 or so minutes of the game.

It's childish when the thing you are potting him for has nothing to do with footy. If he were running for politics I'd understand.
Ok, he's a flog who is consistently playing for free kicks. Better?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Crows v Demons Sat July 2nd 4:35pm EST (AO)

Back