Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - North v Dogs Good Friday Game April 15th 4:20pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.8%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 24 47.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good to see the dogs getting favoured by the free kick count again and the fans still flat out denying it
Did you wanna make a comment on the final tally? And that's only after we got a few cheapies late. And they led the whole night. Which is pretty ridiculous considering we were first to the ball all night.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Scott’s ridiculously soft 50 & Dunkley clear HTB just prior to Weightman’s holding the man goal are 2 clear as day errors.

You can add Williams getting pinged for HTB in the goal square which any other day would have been judged as no prior

You can add Williams getting pinged for HTB in the goal square which any other day would have been judged as no prior

It was no prior, but he made zero attempt to get rid of it. You can’t just lie on top of the ball on the ground making no attempt. That gets called HTB almost 100% of the time, as it should.

It was no prior, but he made zero attempt to get rid of it. You can’t just lie on top of the ball on the ground making no attempt. That gets called HTB almost 100% of the time, as it should.
Nowhere near 100% of the time. But that one was always going to be popular with NM fans, wasn’t it? Call it a sympathy free from the ump.

Nowhere near 100% of the time. But that one was always going to be popular with NM fans, wasn’t it? Call it a sympathy free from the ump.

Again, I was with two dogs fans who didn’t even question it. They criticised O’Brien’s kick and Williams’ lack of attempt instead, as they should have.
If a player lies on top of the ball and doesn’t even feign to handball, it almost always gets called.

It clearly didn’t change anything, but the Dogs get an absolutely charmed run more often than not.

Last edited:
Again, I was with two dogs fans who didn’t even question it. They criticised O’Brien’s kick and Williams’ lack of attempt instead, as they should have.
If a player lies on top of the ball and doesn’t even feign to handball, it almost always gets called.

It clearly didn’t change anything, but the Dogs get an absolutely charmed run more often than not.
North supporters were hilarious last night. Got the overall rub yet still whinged.

Umpires changed nothing, only thing you won was the count

(Log in to remove this ad.)

...and that kids is why you don't duck your head into tackles to try and get a free kick.
I will concede I had to have a slight chuckle seeing Macrae looking very upset that he had to get a concussion test and spend 20 minutes off the ground after ducking into a tackle.

wtf sort of celebration is this.

Well done, you beat the worst footy team since the Suns first season, by 10 goals woopdedo call your mother she'll be real impressed O yeah.
UaVWSzBq.jpg

lol what a bunch of nuffies.
Bit of Hotline Bling

North supporters were hilarious last night. Got the overall rub yet still whinged.

Umpires changed nothing, only thing you won was the count
I was wondering if they saw the irony in their 5-10 ironic cheers they were giving each quarter when they "finally" got a free kick, and they all somehow managed to never glance up at the screen to see the free kick tally.

Sent from my SM-N976B using Tapatalk

Come on DRU, you didn't expect to get a reply with some specific instances and some measured, factual substance did you?

You know, some facts that would make us think.....hmmmm maybe we do only win because of those cheating umpires?

The margin btwn frees for vs frees against in 2020 for the bulldogs was over 200. IOW you received more than 200 more frees, than you gave away.

The next nearest was a difference of 60 for.

I’m simply providing these for the forums edification...I have no interest in arguing the toss.

Sorry I can’t be stuffed providing current figures.

There were a few howlers as usual, no impact on the game IMO. The 50 in the first quarter was harsh and incorrect

Nah mate, u give less away. Something the swans might learn one day
Easy to give less away when the umpires choose not to pay clear frees against you I guess. It's going to be a tough day for Doggies supporters when they do start paying them, because you won't understand why you are being penalised for things you have gotten away with for years.

Easy to give less away when the umpires choose not to pay clear frees against you I guess. It's going to be a tough day for Doggies supporters when they do start paying them, because you won't understand why you are being penalised for things you have gotten away with for years.
Ah yes that conspiracy.

All supporters banded together for a go fund me for the umpires. It seems to keep on giving

Yep, one day Dogs players will suddenly forget all their training and start giving away undisciplined frees, tackling high, being second to the ball and expecting to be rewarded. Right.

The margin btwn frees for vs frees against in 2020 for the bulldogs was over 200. IOW you received more than 200 more frees, than you gave away.

The next nearest was a difference of 60 for.

I’m simply providing these for the forums edification...I have no interest in arguing the toss.

Sorry I can’t be stuffed providing current figures.

DRU asked for specific frees from Friday's match that unfairly favoured the Dogs.

Again no specifics from you or the original poster on that point.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - North v Dogs Good Friday Game April 15th 4:20pm EST (Marvel)

Back