Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Hawks v Lions Sat June 10th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We've got nothing to gain losing either.

Bottom 2 is sewn up.

Also I dare say winning makes it easier to entice players/free agents to the footy club if they see a young team with plenty of potential on the rise with a terrific young coach :)

lol another useless uncontested mark to Lachie Neale.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've heard some pretty bad commentators in my time, but she would have to be the only one that has made me actually want to switch off a good game of football
She’s been horrendous today.

But having to suffer Ben Dixon’s biased barracking is just as bad. How that know nothing flog has a job in football commentary boggles the mind

This is their best 22 minus Zorko and are struggling against 16th at the G. Can't be taken seriously as a flag contender.

If they get top four, they probably face one of Collingwood or Port Adelaide so that's likely a loss but having the double chance should get to at least a preliminary final.

Not sure if that's a pass mark as they have been in that same position for quite a few years now.

Might as well say it. The big O is a 2nd-tier ruckman IMO. I was over his tapping straight to the opposition in 2022 and more of the same garbage in 2023. FFS Lions, recruit a 1st-tier ruckman.

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Hawks v Lions Sat June 10th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Back