Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 7 8.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 40.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 11 12.6%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Draw.

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Darn wanted the orange tsunami to drown the Bloods. Still think they're a good chance. Sydney played barely one good quarter.

I still think so too - after all they only lost by one goal and made a bunch of mistakes in the last 10 minutes. They've got two games to get their act together and they'll be playing on the MCG next time which is gonna be completely different to the SCG.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sydney should be falling at the feet of Heeney. His individual brilliance got them over the line.

Giants played well. I'd back them to bounce back next week.
Building a shrine as we speak. Back half of the year everyone's been talking up Bont and Cripps as the best in the comp. I still think it's Heeney

Do Sydney drop Mcinterney for Adams?

Imagine Taylor Adams missing GF two years in a row

Do Sydney drop Mcinterney for Adams?

Imagine Taylor Adams missing GF two years in a row
I think we need the pace and skills more than the grunt.

Absolutely cruel for Adams though. He's next in line and we're at absolute peak list fitness with our best 30 all available for selection

This sets up the most depressingly predictable result to what promised to be a great season. A Geelong Sydney GF with Geelong thumping them again.

Sure thing

Geelong are just walking past GWS or Brisbane then, even Carlton would bother them

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Qualifying Final - Swans v GWS Sat Sept 7th 3:20pm EST (SCG) - Teams in OP

Back