Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 41 35.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dixon's final match before retirement. Just go all Lynch on everyone.
Based on week 1 of the finals he'll be swinging to slow to connect to anyone

Tried to keep it in, ball hits the back of his hand as he tries to stop himself being barrelled into the dirt... DELIBERATE!

OK.
Exactly. Very tough call. Itā€™s a final. Have to put away the whistle on that one. Daniher slapped his hand more then Taylor touched it

Don't worry there's always next year for a Carlton supporter. Too early for the ladder predictor? Carlton top 4?

Thatā€™s their secret. Itā€™s always next year.

Lets see if you are happy this time next week when the Cats hand you a beating.

You seem very upset based on your potting of the lions and other posters in this thread. Womp womp.

60-0

Lol stick to rugby then and local crash and bash afl leagues. No one wanted you imposters apart of the our league anyway and mergers only made you free loaders competitive anyway.

Need more handouts/ academy players / whole state zoned players etc etc to remain a winning team?? Lol you guys! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
One week later status: Still mad :$

giphy(1).gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys need to be careful making bold predictions about pushovers next weekend.

Brisbane are dynamic enough at their best to knock off Geelong. This season isn't scripted just yet.
The 2023 grand finalists, who have won 12 of their past 14 games and have a list with more players in their prime - they should be favourites against Geelong.

Odds will slightly favour the Cats because of the venue but I think average neutral supporter and media prediction could still lean the Lion's way.

You know theyā€™re coming!!
the hangover chow GIF

The 2023 grand finalists, who have won 12 of their past 14 games and have a list with more players in their prime - they should be favourites against Geelong.

Odds will slightly favour the Cats because of the venue but I think average neutral supporter and media prediction could still lean the Lion's way.
And I didn't see it and Carlton may well have been poo but I've heard that first half from the Lions last week was the best footy played by anyone all year.

They have the talent and Geelong Brisbane games over previous years have tended to be pretty close

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Back