Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 41 35.7%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 0.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ha ha the only time your team his been relevant in very very very very long time ago when they were handing plastic bags under the table. You sound like a loser mate,just stop. 🥲
Sheesh dont take the internet so seriously.

We were in Bali by Rd 15 mate!

Melting Climate Change GIF by Travis

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so we are clear all the salty tears from you ‘neutrals’, particularly Carlton, Collingwood and Tigers supporters make it so much better- keep it up!!
Even better is they pretty much have to root for us next week against the Cats, well surely you'd think.

Brent Daniels should have been delisted during the warm down.

They probably remember everyone saying this about Port last week.

Not sure what you mean here. But if you mean that Rd.1 losers are underestimated I’d agree.

Geelong might start favourites, and might have formulated a plan to beat their opponents. But regardless of round and location the lions should beat them senseless.

Not sure what you mean here. But if you mean that Rd.1 losers are underestimated I’d agree.

Geelong might start favourites, and might have formulated a plan to beat their opponents. But regardless of round and location the lions should beat them senseless.
No, I meant that many said Port would beat Geelong because they had more talent and were a better performed team. And what resulted was a demolition job.

Coaching is definitely a big factor. I'd say coaching in this period of football is one of the most significant differentiators between sides. It's why you have these teams, seemingly brimming with talent, such as the Bulldogs, getting smacked by sides composed of kids. The difference is the coach and tactics. Persist with a poor coach and you'll waste talent.

But it's not all coaching. I'd suggest that perhaps you, like many, are just under-estimating the talent Geelong has. Maybe you think key players are past it, maybe you think the kids we have can't perform. But last week those players torched a more talented and ready PA side, and they've done the same to plenty of sides this year.
People couldn't believe what we did in 2022. They were eagerly waiting for the point we would fail, astounded we had managed to keep performing despite being up for so long and were doing it with a combination of past-it talent and kids. Collingwood would do it, then Brisbane, the Sydney, and then there we were with the cup in our hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 First Semi Final - GWS V Lions Sat Sept 14th 7:30pm EST (Engie) Teams in OP

Back