Game Day AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 68 38.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 43 24.4%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

50 points on the board halfway through the second. Port's defense getting smacked
9.1 is a fluke. They have had a fair few shots straight infront but still generally they would be 7.3 or 6.4

The vast majority of the AFL world and the AFL media have overlooked one glaring fact that has been obvious all year. Outside of 1 bad month the Swans have been by far the best team of the season and at their best have been one of the most dominating teams I have ever seen in my lifetime.

When they click they demolish anyone. And their best is so far above the best of any other team this season. If they show up to the big dance and play the way they are capable of they will win comfortably.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

JHF plays for free kicks at every opportunity but rarely gets called out.
Been watching Nick Daicos and he pleads to the the Umps at every stoppage asking for free kicks.

Why did Koch say Ken was safe midweek? Should’ve said he would be sacked if they lost, they would’ve definitely won then

Because Ken is eternal

Another finals flogging for the great Kenny Hinkley - master coach.
I gotta be honest: I've always giggled at the Ken threads but this is the first time I've felt a little bit of that frustration for you. The structures are wrong, the matchups are losing and the game plan is moronic tonight. Has to be one of the worst coached halves in a Prelim I can remember.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day AFL 2024 Preliminary Final - Swans v Port Fri Sept 20th 7:40pm EST (SCG)

Back