Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 1 - Cats v Saints Sat March 16th 7:30pm AEDT (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 33.8%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 32.3%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking forward to seeing the King v SDK matchup - and always good to watch Mitch Owens.

However it is rarely good to watch Ross Lyon football.

Given we didn't have a late finish to last year we should be raring to go. A loss and BF will be judgemental.

You, Gavin Excell and JackFlash need to accept and embrace Ross Lyon football. lol

I live in Adelaide, Its not Alcohol or Cigarettes as my drug of choice. I get High on Ross Lyon footy.

Ross Lyon football is my drug of choice lol

You, Gavin Excell and JackFlash need to accept and embrace Ross Lyon football. lol

I live in Adelaide, Its not Alcohol or Cigarettes as my drug of choice. I get High on Ross Lyon footy.

Ross Lyon football is my drug of choice lol
You need to seek assistance
#pray for Freomaniac

Genuine question - will you win the contests though? Your midfield’s looking a little thin, especially now with no Guthrie. Bowes not named either. Big ask going up against Steele and Crouch. Marshall comfortably has Stanley covered as well.

Think a lot of people are sleeping on the Saints a little in this game.
I just think around the ground we have a little more strength for a contested game. But it’s going to be a hard task.

Genuine question - will you win the contests though? Your midfield’s looking a little thin, especially now with no Guthrie. Bowes not named either. Big ask going up against Steele and Crouch. Marshall comfortably has Stanley covered as well.

Think a lot of people are sleeping on the Saints a little in this game.
Saints have better contested players rolling through for sure, their forward line isn't half bad either. It's a risk. I think with our forwards though we'll be able to make opportunities count.

10 goal win or 10 goal loss would be completely unsurprising

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing the King v SDK matchup - and always good to watch Mitch Owens.

However it is rarely good to watch Ross Lyon football.

Given we didn't have a late finish to last year we should be raring to go. A loss and BF will be judgemental.

Does SDK usually win against King? I feel like he would.

Saints have better contested players rolling through for sure, their forward line isn't half bad either. It's a risk. I think with our forwards though we'll be able to make opportunities count.

10 goal loss definitely would be surprising

21 defeats of 60+ in the 80 years at Kardinia Park
Only 3 in the AFL era.

They would both be surprising results.

The margin being within 3 or 4 goals either way would be completely unsurprising.

You're underrating our backline which is quality even though we're missing Sinclair.
Is he? He didn't even mention your backline.
Just that he thinks ours is better, that doesn't mean he necessarily thinks St.K is shit.

Back