Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Cats v GWS Sat May 25th 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • GWS by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Cats by a lot

• GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really need you to knuckle down on that reading of the rules now mate. Not everyone is as patient as me.

While you were grinding your way through that table of contents, I did a quick search which indicated you have been posting at a rate 350% higher in the last 10 months than me.

That difference in focus and concentration might explain why my lead contamination research proceeds well ahead of schedule.

It does however make me consider broadening the scope of my investigation beyond general cognitive impairment and into the ADHD space. I might need to write an additional grant application.
27,000 posts since 2006 compared to 95,000 posts since 2005. I doubt you are capable of conducting any meaningful analysis.

You have spent your entire life on big footy like a vegetable. Get some friends, go out and get a job even.

anyone who posts 95,000 times on a Internet forum needs some social skills retraining and a Centrelink job agency

27,000 posts since 2006 compared to 95,000 posts since 2005. I doubt you are capable of conducting any meaningful analysis.

You have spent your entire life on big footy like a vegetable. Get some friends, go out and get a job even.
So moved on from not knowing the rules to taking shots at posters who have contributed to the forum.
Pretty pathetic.

C’mon mate. We’re all just trying to get our homework done here. Maybe using Ctrl-F and typing in “legal tackle” might help you slog through that pdf.

In any case, we’re just trying to help, so I am not sure where all this extreme and unprovoked hostility is coming from.

EDIT: Actually, hmm, this is somewhat concerning.

IMG_7432.jpeg

anyone who posts 95,000 times on a Internet forum needs some social skills retraining and a Centrelink job agency
Having 35k posts since 2001, my analysis is that you're a cat who has been squirted by a garden hose.

It feels like half your posts have come in the last hour.

I am sure all the high functioning intellectual members of society are posting 95,000 times on big footy.

GIF by MOODMAN

The poor dude is having an extremely rare double heart attack

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is the Giants record at the Cattery? And how are they so good there?

Lost our first 4 trips by an average of 45 (2012-2018)
Won our last 4 trips by an average of 8.5 (2019-2024)

We’ve gotten better at playing away from home generally and have also learned how to win the close ones.

Lost our first 4 trips by an average of 45 (2012-2018)
Won our last 4 trips by an average of 8.5 (2019-2024)

We’ve gotten better at playing away from home generally and have also learned how to win the close ones.
And we havent won there since 2006, that epic comeback from 54 down in our premiership year.

I absolutely love how some are focussing on a correct decision at the end of the game is somehow proof the cats were robbed (Bruhn tried to spin out of the tackle, not a slinging motion, & then just threw the ball away - it was paid for a throw, not HTB) while completely forgetting about Hogan being robbed of two goals which doesn’t get mentioned because it happened in the first quarter.

He took an obvious mark in the goal square, mysteriously, & quite frankly unbelievably, not paid. Then Wehr from half back puts it down Daniel’s throat, who puts it on Hogan’s chest 15 metres out and it’s called back to past halfway for a ticky-touch free to Wehr.

Then there was that time Greene was put in a choke hold and slung to the ground in the pocket that was just called play on.

So cry all you want Cats fans. I will simply point to the scoreboard and enjoy the sight.
Or a 50m not paid to Aleer with th 2 minutes to go after he was paid a mark and then pushed over after doing so.

What is the Giants record at the Cattery? And how are they so good there?
They have beaten us several times down there in recent years - and comfortably so- they play the ground well. They match up well in us. That being said, cats should have won last night- blew so many opportunities into the forward line in the last quarter. Sydney has always played well down there too. A NSW thing?

They have beaten us several times down there in recent years - and comfortably so- they play the ground well. They match up well in us. That being said, cats should have won last night- blew so many opportunities into the forward line in the last quarter. Sydney has always played well down there too. A NSW thing?
As you say GWS match up very well against the Cats. GWS' away record is pretty good these days, I think
last year they won at seven or eight different away grounds. It took some heroics at the end (Toby's goal,
Leek's brilliant mark) but they got it done.

As you say GWS match up very well against the Cats. GWS' away record is pretty good these days, I think
last year they won at seven or eight different away grounds. It took some heroics at the end (Toby's goal,
Leek's brilliant mark) but they got it done.
Yep- Toby is amazing - great players take their chances.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 11 - Cats v GWS Sat May 25th 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back