Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Eagles v Saints Sat June 1st 4:35pm AEST / 2:35pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They should get one of the West Coast cheer squad members to commentate the last quarter.

Even they would be less biased than Will Schofield.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They should get one of the West Coast cheer squad members to commentate the last quarter.

Even they would be less biased than Will Schofield.
It's getting ridiculous but I'm thankful that Pavlich isn't with him, that pair has been the pits all year.

Tom Barrass got a week when Walters head never even hit the deck. No way Reid gets off unless they apply their special rules for the stars.

Looking forward to the geomechnical analysis all week. Harley starts at 18 degree angle but then rotates to 26 degrees, that means there's eight degrees missing. If it's missing then they must acquit!
I agree.

What is the truth though is the fact if it was a no name first year player taken at pick 84 it would just automatically be accepted he is getting a week at least.

This will only be debated because it is Harley. AFL need to be fair dinkum and apply the rules evenly regardless of names. I doubt it happens though.

Tom Barrass got a week when Walters head never even hit the deck. No way Reid gets off unless they apply their special rules for the stars.
Cameron got off on a very similar tackle/outcome due to the good bloke clause. Reckon Reid might be a chance for that? Not sure if he's cut from the right cloth for it

Saints win the HTB lotto this time. Good thing it ended up in Paddy Dow’s hands.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Eagles v Saints Sat June 1st 4:35pm AEST / 2:35pm WST (OS)

Back