Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Hawks v Crows Sat June 1st 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 5.6%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL

That's either a low effort troll or a very stupid take.

Sent from my SM-G990E using Tapatalk
He has a point though. Ginni is a good player but needs to cut out the antics. Hawthorn as a team right now are playing hard and fast and in good spirit, you'd want him buying into that too.

LOL

That's either a low effort troll or a very stupid take.

Red Bull kills brain cells.

"High levels of caffeine and sugar can be extremely dangerous to the body and have even been shown to stop the heart when consumed in excess. The acidity of energy drinks is potentially harmful to bone, muscle, and brain health."

Not often you see a chokehold in the AFL. Reckon the fact that the umpire missed that will be talked about. Imagine rewarding the Crows player for wrapping the hand around the throat

He has a point though. Ginni is a good player but needs to cut out the antics. Hawthorn as a team right now are playing hard and fast and in good spirit, you'd want him buying into that too.

Lol no he doesn't. Ginni is adored around the club and is having a great year. Sorry mate but saying that the club will get sick of him and end his career early is a stupid thing to say

I don’t think you’ve watched enough Hawks games this year.

Lol no he doesn't. Ginni is adored around the club and is having a great year. Sorry mate but saying that the club will get sick of him and end his career early is a stupid thing to say
I don't think it's career ending either as if he's playing well that will be all that'll matter selection wise but if I was Sam and the LG he'd be getting a good talking to.

I don’t think you’ve watched enough Hawks games this year.
Again mate I've been very bullish on the Hawks and watched most games this year.

Not often you see a chokehold in the AFL. Reckon the fact that the umpire missed that will be talked about. Imagine rewarding the Crows player for wrapping the hand around the throat
It’s reprehensible. The inference of the choke hold is far worse than Jiaths little peck on the head.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think it's career ending either as if he's playing well that will be all that'll matter selection wise but if I was Sam and the LG he'd be getting a good talking to.
Luckily you aren't sam or the lg then.

You don't suppress a blokes instincts when he is playing well just because a few old wums on bigfooty are having a sook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 12 - Hawks v Crows Sat June 1st 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Back