Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That missed 50 was ****ing disgusting. Umpire bottled it

Yeah look you can near point to a single moment as the 'reason'. But it's mind boggling stuff. The ump paid the mark and two seconds later the Collingwood players are on Scott.

The umpire was ten metres away, i look fwd to a GF being decided by these fools a mile out of their depth. I'd rather think that than they're blatant cheats. If the latter, we're all wasting our time.

Yeah look you can near point to a single moment as the 'reason'. But it's mind boggling stuff. The ump paid the mark and two seconds later the Collingwood players are on Scott.

The umpire was ten metres away, i look fwd to a GF being decided by these fools a mile out of their depth. I'd rather think that than they're blatant cheats. If the latter, we're all wasting our time.

Umpire paid a disgraceful free tom Xerri resulting in a goal in Q2

Swings and Roundaboots

you fk wit. Did you not watch the 2018 GF?
Yeah, I watched Maynard take his eyes off the ball to block Rioli from getting to the ball drop, then wave his arms around like the complete ****wit he is claiming he was the victim.

The non 50 was wrong. Just like Wardlaws non 50 for running through the protected zone when Hill had the ball in the middle of the ground in the 3rd.

Swings and roundabouts

So how many Collingwood fans left at 3/4 time and missed the comeback?

To be honest, none. I was at the match. Credit to the Pies fans they all stayed. Their fanbase is solid unlike several other clubs

I dislike the comparisons to the miracle on grass. It’s not comparable. We lose by 60 points each week. We have come 17th, 18th, 18th and 17th and one win this season. We’re objectively awful. I am proud that our boys had a shot on goal with 20 secs to go vs the premiers. We will shock a couple of teams in the second half of the season

To be honest, none. I was at the match. Credit to the Pies fans they all stayed. Their fanbase is solid unlike several other clubs

I dislike the comparisons to the miracle on grass. It’s not comparable. We lose by 60 points each week. We have come 17th, 18th, 18th and 17th and one win this season. We’re objectively awful. I am proud that our boys had a shot on goal with 20 secs to go vs the premiers. We will shock a couple of teams in the second half of the season

North played some brilliant footy today. They have to keep LUD at all costs.

its true. you can celebrate it but many neutrals don't give much credit for the pies 2023 gf. Kissed with umpires in every final game and kissed with the tribunal. All whilst having a record number of father/son and nga picks. Talk about an asterisk
Not sure you know, but no-one gives a **** what you think. Your GF was a token.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires stuff aside, some good signs.for North

Wardlaw looks like he has potential to be elite
Your ruck Xerri is in top 5 rucks for mine- has improved dramatically

There also seems to be more system to North's play now.

its true. you can celebrate it but many neutrals don't give much credit for the pies 2023 gf. Kissed with umpires in every final game and kissed with the tribunal. All whilst having a record number of father/son and nga picks. Talk about an asterisk
Speak for yourself. Collingwood's GF win last year was well deserved. You really are a nasty piece of work aren't you?

My point was that if there’s a debatable decision either way late in any Pies match, then it only becomes a “howler” if the Pies win the match. Never works the other way with you so called “neutrals”.
We. Had. 3. Games. Last. Week. That. People. Raged. Over. Due. To. Umpires. Deciding. The. Result.

Did any of them involve Collingwood?

Last edited:
For future reference tell pies supporters Maynard was blocked and they were robbed. It’s such a better troll, trust me 😉
I know but if you watch it, it's clear Maynard's just a spud who only wanted to stop Rioli, then spent the next couple of years crying in the media how he was blocked.

This is also very funny.

Umpires stuff aside, some good signs.for North

Wardlaw looks like he has potential to be elite
Your ruck Xerri is in top 5 rucks for mine- has improved dramatically

There also seems to be more system to North's play now.

The one list management decision that our people have made last off season that is totally vindicated is letting 35 year old Goldstein go to clear the path for Xerri. Goldy is a beloved 300 game club man and still playing good footy at Essendon, but it was the right call because Xerri was clearly ready to take over.

Last edited:
omg, that's really embarrassing that you think contested footy is a hard ball. I'd delete that post if I was you.

How many times do we see Daicos squib contests. about 10 real bad viral-level squibs this year alone.
You are a joke - you just said contested footy is NOT a measure of hardness then suggest Daicos avoids contest and so is weak.
What a laughable post.
Name me 5 players who are considered tough without also ranking high on CP?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Back