Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 26 52.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Let's circle back to the granny when they called 'advantage' to a lions player kicking over his head whilst being tackled instead of calling it back to the Brownlow medallist.

Pies always get the calls so I usually take 3-4 goals off their totals in terms of assessing performances.
I heard you ordered some memorabilia last year for your Expected Score Flag.

As a Pies fan, I can't believe that 50 wasn't paid to Nth. There is putting the whistle away, and then there is completely pooing the bed and having a lack of internal fortitude to pay that.
Apologies to Nth fans, would have had a set shot 30 out to win it.

Yeah but it was Bailey Scott...

In fairness the only “soft” thing he did there was fumble, but his head was down and McDonald needed to be more careful in approaching him

Think we treat Nick more harshly because:
1. He plays for Collingwood
2. They are the reigning premier
3. He’s a gun
Thank you! Probably the only sensible thing I've read from a Carlton supporter in the thread today. Well done to you!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had the worst freekick in AFL history paid against us vs Freo that cost us the win, so all that has happened is a well deserved square up. Carlton's greatest season of the last 2 decades DVD is currently getting made and we sit behind them on %. Game in hand but I think Geelong knocks them down a peg anyway next week

No. That has been a free kick for as long as i've been alive. If the umpire calls for the ball, you either give it straight to them or you leave it for them. You don't decide to play pass the parcel with your team mates. Learn the rules!

It's a knife to the heart every time I hear him speak and am reminded that he's not actually an arrogant flog and is just a pretty chill 21 year old.

Assume the hate is because of the hype and publicity he gets.

But what can he do?

He’s the son of a former Collingwood champion, is arguably the best player in the comp right now and plays for the most supported team in the league.

Of course he gets hyped up.

Every time I’ve seen him interviewed he seems like a nice and level headed bloke.

I was in the dunnies at the G after the Adelaide game. Pies legend next to me let’s rip with “f*ck I love breaking hearts”. I’m starting to lean to his point of view.

The overreaction to the umpiring in here is magnificent. Yes we focus on the decisions late. But what about, say, xerri’s 2 goals in the 2nd quarter that were clearly from umpiring errors? His dive over the fence might generously be attributed to him being off balance, but that was not a free kick. And then the goal that came from the Maynard dump tackle free, the ball was a metre out of bounds when hooked back in by the north player immediately before the free and was not called. 2 gifted goals just as the pies were working their way back into it. Best team over 4 quarters of football won the day, pure and simple.

No. That has been a free kick for as long as i've been alive. If the umpire calls for the ball, you either give it straight to them or you leave it for them. You don't decide to play pass the parcel with your team mates. Learn the rules!
You type very well for a 9 month old. Umpires were told to start paying it as time wasting ahead of last year’s finals.

Let's circle back to the granny when they called 'advantage' to a lions player kicking over his head whilst being tackled instead of calling it back to the Brownlow medallist.

Pies always get the calls so I usually take 3-4 goals off their totals in terms of assessing performances.
1718533403135.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 14 - North v Pies Sun June 16th 1pm AEST (Marvel)

Back