Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Saints v Port Sun June 30th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 21.4%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 33.3%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hunter Clark rocking a comb-over with an alice band.

Interesting look.

Jordan Lewis

"Hasn't played much in the middle so the education around that part of the ground is limited"

Circular statement is circular.

I don't like him.

Jordan Lewis saying what we’re all thinking

Jordan Lewis is an idiot.

Stop making excuses for players who are too dumb to know the rules.

If anyone is still throwing the ball to their teammates instead of the umpire they deserve a free against for stupidity.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If anyone is still throwing the ball to their teammates instead of the umpire they deserve a free against for stupidity.

I think you and the umps need to relax. Have you ever played footy before?

The Ump has no feel for the game. Colossally dumb free. It wasn't like a deliberate ploy to delay the game (which should be penalised).

You could see the players frustration at the next bounce. Winds up the players and makes it a much harder game to officiate.

I think you and the umps need to relax. Have you ever played footy before?

2 things

1) It's not about any other issue than the fact there is a rule in place. The rule was broken. End of. You can say you don't like the rule and that is fine but you can't just pretend it doesn't exist particularly after the publicity it got a month ago.

2) not that it matters but yes I played until I was thirty. But playing or not doesn't mean certain people can't have an opinion. I don't love the rule but it also doesnt ruin footy. Just hand it back to the umpire.

We know that when there is a free, if we dont give it back to tje other player its 50, how is this much different?

But again, it isn't about whether it's a good rule or not, it's about players being flat out dumb.

Imagine thinking people with a disability, or women who didn't have a competition to go on with don't get to have an opinion becayse 'they haven't played'.

You are embarrassing yourself on so many levels.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 16 - Saints v Port Sun June 30th 1:10pm AEST (Marvel)

Back