Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Demons v Eagles Sun July 7th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

bzparkes So Hutchinson who has had 0 afl pre-seasons and plays the exact same position is preferred over Maric. 🤔

There's no logical explanation that Maric wouldn't be getting games in a bottom 2 team, especially when Hutchinson is.

Can someone explain to me ticketek? You log in, go to select a seat, and basically every seat in unavailable despite knowing that there will be 70k spare seats? It's bloody frustrating. It has highlighted sections in blue (to infer that there's seats available) but then when you click on it, there's no seats available. The whole system is so frustrating.

Eagles, Swans and Lions are the three sides I tend to watch the most (Giants would be next) so it's irritating having their games rolling into each other today. Given Swans are playing the Saints I might just skip that one this week, and after the Eagles game I probably won't be in the mood anyway and might need some decompression for the Lions game.

If the Dees play like they did last week against the Lions then we'll be in trouble. But I think we might be due an away upset and our last two wins being against the Dees would surely doom their finals push and maybe transfer some of the head coach tension. The early Sunday fixture is usually a bad omen for us though.

tank GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles have named Jack Williams as the sub

Has any team ever named a 200cm backup ruck as the sub before?

Interesting.

My preferred type of player for sub, is a utility type. Can plug in down back & and down forward. Not a fan of using “one dimensional” talls or smalls.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Demons v Eagles Sun July 7th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Back