Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Demons v Eagles Sun July 7th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

marge simpson episode 23 GIF

I don't think the Demons have it in them to give us a four quarter bath like that, but just one more quarter like that and I don't think Simmo 2025 survives the flight back.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't think the Eagles looked all that bad in the first 5 or so minutes but it was a procession after that. If McGuts and Barrass weren't back there they'd be down by about 12 goals already

Not working hard enough out there together. Defenders looking frustrated with the supply coming their way, multiple cases of players doing too much and getting caught htb. Hopefully after the quarter break they adjust to the Demons contest temperature and adjust accordingly, but it should've been there in planning from the get-go.

Demons only had two avenues to goal last week (van Rooyen & Pickett), and today they have as many as the Lions did.

Whoever the lady is with Sarah jones providing special comments is actually good at their job. Ffs why do we get derm and dal Santo when they have these people in the wings

I don't think the Demons have it in them to give us a four quarter bath like that, but just one more quarter like that and I don't think Simmo 2025 survives the flight back.
Bit of faux outrage going on? They've won 8 of their past 64, littered with huge losses. Why would a bad loss away to Melbourne be the tipping point? 😆

Back