Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Demons v Eagles Sun July 7th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

wce are being reamed, would it hurt the umps to pay an oliver throw here and there. Every possession is offloaded like he’s playing the decider in state of origin.

Reid is an interesting character. Clearly going to be a gun but he does seem to need the arrogance turned up to 11 to play well. Watching his body language after he got roughed up at half time I sort of wonder if he can maintain playing in such a crap team where he's going nothing to feed off confidence wise.

Surely it's not going to end well for Harley and the Eagles if it stays like this. It's going to take more than over paying Yeo as well.

wce are being reamed, would it hurt the umps to pay an oliver throw here and there. Every possession is offloaded like he’s playing the decider in state of origin.
I mean there was SOOII here at the G. Maybe he thought he was Moses.

I mean there was SOOII here at the G. Maybe he thought he was Moses.

I’m concerned re what gameplan goodie is teaching the boys. Neal bullen tried to score a try at the Gabba last week and now clarry with the spin pass offloads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Umpires have been great for the dees. Eagles could've been a couple of goals closer. Eagles dominated us for the majority of that quarter.

Melbourne trying to act tough at half time with some rough stuff even though they did sweet bugger all when the fans demanded an actual response against Collingwood. Pathetic club. They live in a bubble and can never read the room.

Where's all this talk of Harley Reid now? 7 disposals in a half. Lmao. Spare me.

Has played 10 games and would already be Essendon’s second best mid by daylight

nah he's behind Caldwell, Durham and Merrett imo. Reid is a gun though, but is definitely more up and about in front of a home crowd.

Danny I’m going to take your word that those are real players.

Are you going to watch rayner this afternoon, Danny?

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Demons v Eagles Sun July 7th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Back