Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Demons v Eagles Sun July 7th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Matched them in most key stats, just couldn’t get our hands on the ball for long enough and got cut up on the outside.

Pretty stock standard for a team with a lot of kids but it’s far different to a side that consistently got belted in clearances and inside 50s last year.

We just can’t make it count on the scoreboard and conversely allow other teams too much freedom to pile on quick scores.

Matched them in most key stats, just couldn’t get our hands on the ball for long enough and got cut up on the outside.

Pretty stock standard for a team with a lot of kids but it’s far different to a side that consistently got belted in clearances and inside 50s last year.

We just can’t make it count on the scoreboard and conversely allow other teams too much freedom to pile on quick scores.
Got belted in possession, contested possession and marks.

Without looking at the ages in detail I’d be pretty certain WC are running an older team than Melbourne too.

Got belted in possession, contested possession and marks.

Without looking at the ages in detail I’d be pretty certain WC are running an older team than Melbourne too.
Inside 50s and clearances even, tackles even, smashed you in forward half tackles.

Like I said, couldn’t get out hands on the ball enough for long enough but when we did it wasn’t too bad, just lacked efficiency and cleanliness.

Average age might be close but we definitely have more numbers at either end of the scale and not many 22-26. Definitely affects the ability to cover the ground as a team

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bzparkes not your finest day. Van Rooyen rag dolling your team after you compared Maric to him who can't even play a game. Could've kicked 8 on you LOL.

Then salt into the wounds with Windsor running your midfield off your feet.

It's okay, another pre-season will do you well :)

Then salt into the wounds with Windsor running your midfield off your feet.
I promise you not a single person on earth would regret taking Reid over Windsor. Even your own club tried selling the “farm”

Average age might be close but we definitely have more numbers at either end of the scale and not many 22-26. Definitely affects the ability to cover the ground as a team
Actually it’s the other way around at either end of the scale.

Dees had 7 players 21 and under compared to West Coast 6

Dees had 5 players 30+ compared to West Coast 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 17 - Demons v Eagles Sun July 7th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Back