AFL 2024 Round 18 - Demons v Bombers Sat July 13th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 25.0%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Good win dees. No Gawn and Trac. No brayshaw (yep I'm still counting him). That first goal to Langford really annoyed me. An 8m mark paid then a ridiculous 50m which kick-started their momentum. But we rebounded well.

Tholstrup/Windsor contributing well. And McVee is just an absolute gun with Sheezel vibes. The season in my eyes is still a bit cooked because we leak too many goals too quickly but the defensive pressure was much better tonight.

Ben McKay killed us. Good game by him. Caldwell now an A grader of the comp.

I try and like the Bombers, i grew up as a Moonee Ponds boy, but they were extremely lacking last night. How on Earth could they lose to the decimated Demons when so much was on the line? Years ago there was a not so flattering term for some of their weaker performances. "The Gliders" might be back!

I try and like the Bombers, i grew up as a Moonee Ponds boy, but they were extremely lacking last night. How on Earth could they lose to the decimated Demons when so much was on the line? Years ago there was a not so flattering term for some of their weaker performances. "The Gliders" might be back!
How on earth you ask? They are mentally weak.

Nice, I live in Moonee Ponds at the moment, but you wouldnt really know Essendon-Moonee Ponds was Bomber heartland aside from Windy Hill, where in Mopo did you live?

Are Essendon bad wet weather team also? Maybe worse than Melbourne. I keep hearing Essendon supporters say this. But we were something like 1-9 from our last 10 in the wet. I believe maybe wet last year when Essendon beat us in Gather Round??

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2024 Round 18 - Demons v Bombers Sat July 13th 7:30pm AEST (MCG)

Back