Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 20th 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

But also, outside of Dangerfield and Selwood that team was pretty bad. Take a look at the forward line, and one of the slowest finals defences this century.

Sydney had a much stronger list, but somehow lost to both GWS and the Bulldogs when it mattered.
100%.

Great coaching, strong HGA, and herculean efforts from Selwood & Dangerfield dragged very average lists into the top 4 for years.

The irony is 2022 probably didn't have the same peaks (e.g 2 players in the top 5-10 for the year) but we were much more even across the board, leading to a side that wasn't overly reliant on any one player.

Our bottom 6-10 during that '13-20 period weren't close to what other contenders had at their disposal, even if we had some of the competition's best at the top of our list.

Feels like there’s a bit of bigfooty niggle going into this one. Can only hope the players read this thread so there’s just as much feeling out on the field.
If I find out any of our players are signed up to BigFooty, I want them delisted asap. I want some brain cells in my side

If I find out any of our players are signed up to BigFooty, I want them delisted asap. I want some brain cells in my side
If any Western Bulldogs players are reading this, consider yourselves warned!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 19 - Cats v Dogs Sat July 20th 7:30pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back