Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Cats v Crows Sat Aug 3rd 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I can't find a possible positive outcome for Adelaide to win

Geelong by 19 points

Geelong at home vs a substandard Crows outfit where I can't see Adelaide having the transition forward from their mids to build a big enough score. I could easily see Geelong winning by over 100 if Adelaide don't rock up. From a Fremantle perspective that would be the worst outcome.
Fair enough too, as we can't even win at the Cattery when we are playing well.

At least our side is stronger than last week, so we should be able to keep the margin under 100 points lol... but a smashing would do us a favour of us being closer to a new coach.

Cats to get out of the blocks and have an 8 goal lead at quarter time.

We’ll come back but won’t get any closer than 4 goals

Dangerfield to have 45 possessions and Tom Stewart another day out because we will kick it to him all day.

Post game, Nicks to laud our comeback in another honourable loss, pointing out how young our side is and it’s a learning experience

Rinse and repeat next week against the Dogs..

Patrick Dangerfield meeting Jordan Dawson in the middle

JD: “who are you?”
PD: “Danger, baby”
JD: “you look like me”
PD: “I am you.. only stronger”

JD backs away slowly

Cats by 200

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did Gerard just say he'd be proud of his kid playing at Geelong because of the way they handled the Stengle situation this week??

The dude went clubbing a month out from finals and gets named the week after lmao

Did Gerard just say he'd be proud of his kid playing at Geelong because of the way they handled the Stengle situation this week??

The dude went clubbing a month out from finals and gets named the week after lmao
he also thinks freo is playing

And we handled it well. Was treated like an adult not a kid with a naughty step.

Dude went clubbing a month from finals.... big deal?
And we handled it well. Was treated like an adult not a kid with a naughty step.
Lmao Cats fans acting as if all sorts of **** doesn't get covered up down at that arctic dumpster you call Kardinia park.

Would have been suspended by just about any other club, especially one with his history.

Lmao Cats fans acting as if all sorts of **** doesn't get covered up down at that arctic dumpster you call Kardinia park.

Would have been suspended by just about any other club, especially one with his history.
You city boys can just put it in a brown paper bag.
It is part of living there it is out of the spotlight a bit, the guy has not done anything illegal he had to many beers and was probably dehydrated after a game.

Would have been suspended by just about any other club,
I think our record on and off the field over a couple decades speaks for itself and lends itself to being able too make our own decisions

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Cats v Crows Sat Aug 3rd 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back