Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Cats v Crows Sat Aug 3rd 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Crows by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 17 60.7%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Likely won't happen but would love to see O'Sullivan in next week.
Henry's down on confidence and is not a no.1 key defender. We'd have been better keeping Ratugolea if we were to play Henry as our main defender.

Also, Bews and Tuohy should not be playing. Game has passed them by.

Likely won't happen but would love to see O'Sullivan in next week.
Henry's down on confidence and is not a no.1 key defender. We'd have been better keeping Ratugolea if we were to play Henry as our main defender.

Also, Bews and Tuohy should not be playing. Game has passed them by.

There is literally no statistical or realistic basis for the Ratugolea comment. Even playing below his best his numbers are still better even if only slightly, than Esava’s, in most categories and that’s after being parachuted into that role with De Koning being periodically moved out of it and Esava himself being moved out of the team and thus the backline altogether and Stewart spending less time in it.

Henry’s one on one loss numbers are clearly better than Ratugolea’s, he gets more ball, more intercepts, applies more pressure, and that’s in a season where he’s been below his best.

rischelli’s celebration of “show me the money”, all round flog behaviours in my book, but was he genuinely asking for more money!? He did kick a couple of good snags, no doubt.

Have we all calmed down this morning after that gutsy Geelong performance? I think Dempsey just took out the RS with yet another strong performance, and probably the best game of young Tanner Bruhn's short career to date.
Dempsey's composure to adjust and hand it off to Humphries instead of taking an under pressure kick was great.

Neale took a big mark and goal when we were struggling.

Bruhn really lifted as the game went on.

From the veteran class, Cameron and Stewart were excellent. Dangerfield was pretty good although was in "hack it anywhere" mode. The rest were so-so. We would've lost that game without kids stepping up.

There is literally no statistical or realistic basis for the Ratugolea comment. Even playing below his best his numbers are still better even if only slightly, than Esava’s, in most categories and that’s after being parachuted into that role with De Koning being periodically moved out of it and Esava himself being moved out of the team and thus the backline altogether and Stewart spending less time in it.

Henry’s one on one loss numbers are clearly better than Ratugolea’s, he gets more ball, more intercepts, applies more pressure, and that’s in a season where he’s been below his best.

True but Henry will never improve to the point we can safely rely on him because he will always be undersized.
At just over 6ft'3 tall, he would almost be standard midfielder size.

This is also an issue with Kolodjashnij.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least his victim can tell his story. How about Alisha?

Alisha was, like many people on this very forum who for some reason seem to love bragging about it, a grown adult who willingly consumed illicit drugs. At some stage people need to accept her complicity in her own death regardless of the actions of the other person involved in it.

What the f**k do you want people to say about it? What’s your angle? For everyone to invent a Time Machine and undo it? A troubled person, who has shunned any form of individual recognition for his athletic exploits, went off the rails after he finished his career, and it led to a personal tragedy. Same as countless rock stars, film stars, artists, literary figures etc who are idolised and worshipped by millions of people to this day.

he hasn’t asked for any elevation or hero worship he’s tried to fix his life up and asked her family for forgiveness and acknowledged that the mistake can’t be undone. wtf do you want people to do or for him to do?

Do you think cats fans give a shit if he is given some title in a non existent ‘hall’ that means nothing? If he doesn’t have this title, will that suddenly mean his kicks for goal never happened? Will the memories of watching him play football suddenly not exist if he isn’t elevated to some sort of meaningless title because of an off field honour that he himself has tried to distance himself from?

What exactly is your angle here?

Alisha was, like many people on this very forum who for some reason seem to love bragging about it, a grown adult who willingly consumed illicit drugs. At some stage people need to accept her complicity in her own death regardless of the actions of the other person involved in it.

What the f**k do you want people to say about it? What’s your angle? For everyone to invent a Time Machine and undo it? A troubled person, who has shunned any form of individual recognition for his athletic exploits, went off the rails after he finished his career, and it led to a personal tragedy. Same as countless rock stars, film stars, artists, literary figures etc who are idolised and worshipped by millions of people to this day.

he hasn’t asked for any elevation or hero worship he’s tried to fix his life up and asked her family for forgiveness and acknowledged that the mistake can’t be undone. wtf do you want people to do or for him to do?

Do you think cats fans give a shit if he is given some title in a non existent ‘hall’ that means nothing? If he doesn’t have this title, will that suddenly mean his kicks for goal never happened? Will the memories of watching him play football suddenly not exist if he isn’t elevated to some sort of meaningless title because of an off field honour that he himself has tried to distance himself from?

To annoy.

And it worked.

Oh, and she volunteered to have some Coke.

Not heroin.

Which killed her.

Which he gave to her.

You’ve had many chances to pop me on ignore.

Yet you choose to stay on the train

To annoy.

And it worked.

Oh, and she volunteered to have some Coke.

Not heroin.

Which killed her.

Which he gave to her.

It doesn’t annoy me. It baffles me.

You speak of this as though he murdered her. He didn’t.

He made a mistake. We all do. In many cases it’s dumb luck that prevents those mistakes from costing lives.

Last night a semi trailer driver overtook me at around 130km/h on double lines, on a bend in a 100 zone Clearly I’m assuming he was running late or cooking his books to get somewhere.

On another night on a busier night he kills someone doing something very illegal and spends the rest of his life regretting it. How many times a day do these things happen? I was 19 and got done DUI. I drove home countless times pissed from the pub to my parents’ farm. It was a miracle I didn’t have an accident.

Darren Milburn killed a driver himself. I’m not sure of the exact circumstances.

Thankfully dumb luck means that every time I open my eyes someone doesn’t go ‘hey you could have killed someone’

I’ve made two comments to you in about 3 months not including this one. Yeah, boy oh boy, time for me to really settle down as this locomotive of philosophical musings is just taking me places I can’t control anymore🤦
Start of the year when I kept posting how we were getting shafted by umpires.

You kept getting your mum’s knickers in a twist.

You’ve got form lad.

Start of the year when I kept posting how we were getting shafted by umpires.

You kept getting your mum’s knickers in a twist.

You’ve got form lad.

‘Lad.’ That enhanced your point exponentially. Yeah, I debated one issue with you 4-5 months ago. Whoa.

As I recall the only person getting their knickers in a twist was you, regarding the perceived inequities in the adjudication processes of the umpiring fraternity.

What is it about Geelong winning close games and opposition supporters losing their minds? Happens too often for it to just be a coincidence. Let's relax and watch Geelong premiership star Jeremy Cameron kick 6 in a match winning performance. His game has gone to a new level since making the move 'home'.

‘Lad.’ That enhanced your point exponentially. Yeah, I debated one issue with you 4-5 months ago. Whoa.

As I recall the only person getting their knickers in a twist was you, regarding the perceived inequities in the adjudication processes of the umpiring fraternity.
Not perceived.

Factual.

What is it about Geelong winning close games and opposition supporters losing their minds? Happens too often for it to just be a coincidence. Let's relax and watch Geelong premiership star Jeremy Cameron kick 6 in a match winning performance. His game has gone to a new level since making the move 'home'.

I really like Geelong.

Great town.

Great club.

Just hate that Phat Boy from NSW that goes for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - Cats v Crows Sat Aug 3rd 4:35pm AEST (GMHBA)

Back