Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - GWS v Hawks Sun Aug 4th 1:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bit worried by Hogan. We don’t have a big gorilla defender to go 1 on 1 with Hogan (ala Brian Lake), so hopefully he doesn’t get off the leash. Optimistically hope Hawks by 10 pts.

Statistics might put us with a less than co-operative sentiment,
We can't do nothing but polar...
Bring It Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

From our round 13 close game Buckley is in for Aleer,Ashe for Haynes,Perryman for Wehr and Jones for Brown who only had 3 supercoach points that game.Fonti who was sub for last game possibly gets dropped is in at this stage for Angwin.. Interestingly Kelly and Coniglio both missed the Tassie game as well..So we have a much stronger team in compared to last matchup..

I think we are really down 1 quality midfielder especially with those two out so we need Callaghan Peatling and Ward to maintain there form and Tom Green to make more of his possessions lead to score involvements if we are to beat good midfields like the Hawks.I think if we bring our best in the mids we should win.

From our round 13 close game Buckley is in for Aleer,Ashe for Haynes,Perryman for Wehr and Jones for Brown who only had 3 supercoach points that game.Fonti who was sub for last game possibly gets dropped is in at this stage for Angwin.. Interestingly Kelly and Coniglio both missed the Tassie game as well..So we have a much stronger team in compared to last matchup..

I think we are really down 1 quality midfielder especially with those two out so we need Callaghan Peatling and Ward to maintain there form and Tom Green to make more of his possessions lead to score involvements if we are to beat good midfields like the Hawks.I think if we bring our best in the mids we should win.
For us Meek for Reeves (who only play a half)
Watson for Gunston
Ward for Mackenzie

Breust was sub but will play the full game so our sub choice (Maginness, Morrison or Mackenzie) will replace Mitchell

The Hawks golden run will come to an end this week.

IT's getting to that serious time of the year and GWS aren't going to let Hawthorn waltz in and take the points so Andrew Gaze can get back in his box.

I expect GWS on their home deck to teach Hawthorn a lesson. They need to win to stay in contention and I think they've got much more experience in what will be a finals like game for the Hawks.

GWS by 19 points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Hawks golden run will come to an end this week.

IT's getting to that serious time of the year and GWS aren't going to let Hawthorn waltz in and take the points so Andrew Gaze can get back in his box.

I expect GWS on their home deck to teach Hawthorn a lesson. They need to win to stay in contention and I think they've got much more experience in what will be a finals like game for the Hawks.

GWS by 19 points
Damning with faint praise...oh no...scallywags are smack bang

Wonder what Dinsdale thinks about this
it does not butter my parsnips.

the last time Hawks played the Western plastics at Manuka it was snowing, and GW$ sooked it up and got hammered.

it wont be snowing on Friday3 arvo but the result will be the same.

Um, nice to make your acquaintance
greetings.
I'll be at the game, only an hours drive for me from across the border. Have an option to help hold the banner, but I've already had a go at that a couple of times.

Pick 4 is still a possibility

As long as we don't get pick 6. It's cursed for the Hawks
At least you know how to spot a superstar. Greatest player in the period of 1995 to 2024 without queston.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - GWS v Hawks Sun Aug 4th 1:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Back