Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - GWS v Hawks Sun Aug 4th 1:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Should the Wizard have been able to impact Toby's kick before from behind? Doesn't seem right that you can be right next to a guy after a he marks (after following your opponent) and try to grab him as he runs up to kick the ball, because the ump has called play on.
Oh please. Every team does it. Geelong actively have a player sit nearby pretending to man a player who has no chance of getting the ball before playing is called

Should the Wizard have been able to impact Toby's kick before from behind? Doesn't seem right that you can be right next to a guy after a he marks (after following your opponent) and try to grab him as he runs up to kick the ball, because the ump has called play on.

We had Sicily get run down in the goal square from a kick in last season which shouldn't have happened as it's meant to be a cleared space.

Might have been against the Giants too.

It's crazy to me how upset people get over someone missing a tackle on a block with a hit box of 45cm.
Watch footage of the freakiest athletes of all contact/sports thst involve change of direction- the best all get low and accelerate through it.

You want to tackle watto without hitting his head/sliding up his shoulders? Change your body English.
Senior citizens on social media are a great laugh

Easily the funniest thing I heard this week was on DDF,

"Do you think Kelli's remembered the Giants name yet?"

"You'd think the Massive G on the Guernsey would sort of be a give away"...

" Oh My God, She's going to call them the Gorringe Team isn't she! " 🤣🤣🤣

Easily the funniest thing I heard this week was on DDF,

"Do you think Kelli's remembered the Giants name yet?"

"You'd think the Massive G on the Guernsey would sort of be a give away"...

" Oh My God, She's going to call them the Gorringe Team isn't she! " 🤣🤣🤣
She's just a female Luke Darcy. Actually even sound alike.

That is on his teammate running so close to him. Up to him not to run so close

We had Sicily get run down in the goal square from a kick in last season which shouldn't have happened as it's meant to be a cleared space.

Against the Dogs

Oh please. Every team does it. Geelong actively have a player sit nearby pretending to man a player who has no chance of getting the ball before playing is called

That is on his teammate running so close to him. Up to him not to run so close

My question was a general one, not a shot at Hawthorn. I just think in those situations the player has been shown leniency for being there and should not be allowed to impact the play in that manner. There is supposed to be a protected zone isn't there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks again Dodoro

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

It's crazy to me how upset people get over someone missing a tackle on a block with a hit box of 45cm.
Watch footage of the freakiest athletes of all contact/sports thst involve change of direction- the best all get low and accelerate through it.

You want to tackle watto without hitting his head/sliding up his shoulders? Change your body English.

Interesting to see the same arguments that used to be made by Cats fans in defence of Selwood - with Hawks fans leading the charge.

FWIW I wish Selwood hadn't done that shrug his whole career and I suspect more than a few fans don't like Watson ducking for frees.

Do you know how a tackle works? It’s basically impossible in the modern game. You either go low and risk slamming him on his head or you stand up and hope the other bloke isn’t a cheating flog

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - GWS v Hawks Sun Aug 4th 1:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Back