Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - GWS v Hawks Sun Aug 4th 1:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 32 49.2%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 8 12.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Interesting to see the same arguments that used to be made by Cats fans in defence of Selwood - with Hawks fans leading the charge.

FWIW I wish Selwood hadn't done that shrug his whole career and I suspect more than a few fans don't like Watson ducking for frees.
In my opinion there's a pretty big difference between the two- especially given the size difference and the technique used.

I don't see Watson lead with his head, moreso with his shoulder which I think is important. On top of that I think the hit box is massively different.

I can definitely understand the parallels being drawn though

The Hawks golden run will come to an end this week.

IT's getting to that serious time of the year and GWS aren't going to let Hawthorn waltz in and take the points so Andrew Gaze can get back in his box.

I expect GWS on their home deck to teach Hawthorn a lesson. They need to win to stay in contention and I think they've got much more experience in what will be a finals like game for the Hawks.

GWS by 19 points
Just getting in b4 some S.A

Looks like Giants are pretenders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Blaming the umpires? I reckon the hawks are hard done by.

GWS are losing bc of..

1. inferior form to the hawks
2. playing it to safe looking for the kick, mark option before the inevitable contested mark kick to Hogan or Toby.
3. On the above, they can't take the game on like the hawks because they know the hawks will torch them the other way if they turn it over.

I am enjoying this game.

Also GWS won't win again this year. 9th.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 21 - GWS v Hawks Sun Aug 4th 1:10pm AEST (Manuka)

Back