Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Freo v Port Sun Aug 25th 6:10pm EST/4:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 27.9%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Careful going the early crow on this.

Carlton get some players back and the could push you guys up there.

I think they’ll have all their best 23 outs back in so the lions will have more best 23 out with injury and can claim the moral injury victory that Carlton fans have been claiming all season

I won't write off Carlton just yet. They have a knack for shady finals wins, like remember the 2013 asterisk elimation over Richmond, and the 1999 'away' SF against the Eagles.
Which is why they should never have been allowed in.
You can guarantee we'll meet them in either a Prelim or GF and they'll knock us out.

we'll see this time next week. I remember in 2014 being annoyed the Tigers snuck through over the Eagles, but after a quarter against Port I was singing a different tune.
Good for you, as u can’t beat us with most of team out…u stay happy with your team..
Who can ask for more?

And now freo realise how costly it was to drop games to the Eagles and blow a 4 goal lead to Essendon.

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app
If you're not good enough to beat Port at home in whats basically an elimination final you probably aren't beating them or anyone else elsewhere. Think they've been overrated this year too, an average to good side but not a contender.

Not a pies fan of course but don't get too ahead of yourself because neither Freo and Carlton stand a chance against Lions at the gabba. Remember you lost to the saints in a crucial game, so how much can yours struggle in an elim game.
Again u may need to see we had a half a team out unlike u who have half a team, we will go ok

Pretty bizarre to lose at the contest that badly from Freo. If you dont have a fast midfield which they dont you sure as hell better be in and under trying to get a clearance or put some tackles on and they just dont do that

For all the talk of the Serong/Brayshaw/Young great midfield, Serong/Brayshaw is just way too much of the same thing and they geniunely miss a pacier clearance winner in there . I dont think Shai Bolton is that guy. Chad Warner on the other hand...

If im Fremantle im just sticking with this team for another 12 months, showing some patience and retooling with the players we need and not the players we can just get cos we got a ton of draft picks

fnerd So after all your yapping about the Derby being West Coast's GF, Freo lose their last four games after winning their Derby and end up missing finals altogether.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

Harry / Charlie and TDK will all be back for Week 1 of finals.

We will still be underdogs on the road but at least let us field something close to our best 22 footy gods.
Is that confirmed abt TDK?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty bizarre to lose at the contest that badly from Freo. If you dont have a fast midfield which they dont you sure as hell better be in and under trying to get a clearance or put some tackles on and they just dont do that

For all the talk of the Serong/Brayshaw/Young great midfield, Serong/Brayshaw is just way too much of the same thing and they geniunely miss a pacier clearance winner in there . I dont think Shai Bolton is that guy. Chad Warner on the other hand...

If im Fremantle im just sticking with this team for another 12 months, showing some patience and retooling with the players we need and not the players we can just get cos we got a ton of draft picks
This is a good shout to be fair. We're not far off at all. I disagree re: Bolton thoug. His AA year came from being the pacy clearance mid who went forward. Either way we should be making sure we get him (sounds like Warner is another season away yet).

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

This is a good shout to be fair. We're not far off at all. I disagree re: Bolton thoug. His AA year came from being the pacy clearance mid who went forward. Either way we should be making sure we get him (sounds like Warner is another season away yet).

On SM-G988U1 using BigFooty.com mobile app
His AA form was more or less to do with Dusty taking the heat off him. With Dusty gone Bolton getting all the attention and not ablle to fight his way through it. He will have the same problem at Fremantle im afraid. Its a good year for the club to hit the draft with a good draft hand and look again in 12 months for the cream

Its too soon to pull the trigger with this list

fnerd So after all your yapping about the Derby being West Coast's GF, Freo lose their last four games after winning their Derby and end up missing finals altogether.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

You know what’s funnier tho?
You waiting all this time to try and get me with some sort of “gotcha” post

Btw So which coach has told your club to get ****ed this week ?I can’t keep up with all the rejections

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 24 - Freo v Port Sun Aug 25th 6:10pm EST/4:10pm WST (OS)

Back