Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Eagles v Freo Sat April 20th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.2%
  • Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 12.7%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 36 57.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I think we are going to give it a fair crack. Freo off a loss, WC off a solid win, one never knows what can happen on the night. WC by 7 points.
I think there's a good chance we have a bit of a down week, and if Frederick doesn't make it up our forward mix is still sub-par, albeit tall forwards back to our desired set up.

Freo by 23

If Eagle supporters on talk back radio, my workplace and mates are anything to go by following the last couple of weeks, Eagles by 36 points

Fremantle will actually turn up this week considering its their grand final, so Freo by 40
Errr no brodee……when your teams won something like 6 out of 60 odd games or whatever it is ,the derby is most certainly West coasts GF

So maybe do the club a solid and get down to lathlain for training this week to cheer your heroes on before the big game!!

Errr no brodee……when your teams won something like 6 out of 60 odd games or whatever it is ,the derby is most certainly West coasts GF

So maybe do the club a solid and get down to lathlain for training this week to cheer your heroes on before the big game!!
Interesting theory to say that the derby is WCE's GF considering they've actually won real GF's meanwhile its Fremantle and their fans who celebrate derby wins as if they've won a flag..

Be close I reckon, in front of Eagle's home crowd. The defence of Freo will be the problem for West Coast.
And I've heard Eagles fans saying that they will win the midfield.
Freo haven't lost a midfield battle this year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Be close I reckon, in front of Eagle's home crowd. The defence of Freo will be the problem for West Coast.
And I've heard Eagles fans saying that they will win the midfield.
Freo haven't lost a midfield battle this year
Yeah we struggle to score against defensively solid teams. I'll be surprised if we score over 65.

Alex Pearce, hesitates, hesitates, hesitates, hesitates, hesitates, kicks it wide to a 50/50, misses the target, west coast goal. smarten up

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 6 - Eagles v Freo Sat April 20th 8:10pm AEST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Back