Game Day AFL Round 14 - Collingwood vs Hawthorn (Blair is sub) (MCG - 7.50pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like last week against Freo, a result under 20 points would make me happy and would be indicative of the progress the Pies have made. Sick of losing to this mob, our time must surely come soon - why not tonight?

GO PIES!! I'll be there freezing my backside off, hoping for a good contest.

Never confident against hawthorn. Tonight is no different. But still. Let's smash these campaigners!

I want us to a show aggression tonight. Be mean, be ruthless. Most sides get physically intimidated and bullied by Hawthorn, I'll be very disappointed if that happens to us. You know it's going to happen, you can't sit around waiting for it happen, you've got to get in fast and you've got to get in first.

I want us to a show aggression tonight. Be mean, be ruthless. Most sides get physically intimidated and bullied by Hawthorn, I'll be very disappointed if that happens to us. You know it's going to happen, you can't sit around waiting for it happen, you've got to get in fast and you've got to get in first.

I expect them to come out and try to physically harass our two new guys, especially Moore.
Would surprise me at all to see Lake, Gibson and Co go at young Darcy before the bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I expect them to come out and try to physically harass our two new guys, especially Moore.
Would surprise me at all to see Lake, Gibson and Co go at young Darcy before the bounce.
So they should. You can't begrudge them for doing whatever it takes to get an advantage over the opponent. However, Moore and Maynard aren't to be babied, they're in the big league now, they can't be thrown off their game and should give as good as they get.

He's young so punch them square in the mouth and take the suspension and come back after a little holiday

I can't help but think that Bucks is a bit of a lurker or a troll on BF. He must love taking the piss out of us.
Last year Blair was in not great form and we were all wanting him to be dropped but no, he kept playing him.
This year Blair has been in good form and the calls to drop him have all dried up so Buckley goes and makes him the sub.
I know your reading this Bucks. I am onto you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back