• Richmond

Votes: 20 43.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

0-4 interstate for the Tigers. Hmm.

Despite the Jedi mind tricks of the Melbourne media to paint them as a juggernaut, they are just ordinary away from the comforts of home and should not be compared to great sides of the recent past.

I think at the end of the day, if richmond can win all games at the G, and have two home finals, win those, and win the grand final, the interstate record won't really matter.

In the old days Richmond used to love playing away. OFten won away. In 1995 Richmond won in adelaide, perth and sydney. But didn't win the flag

Was a good win and gives hope for everyone ...they are beatable

GWS I have said they are telented ...they could so do bulldogs 2016 ....easily

Richmond are beatable ....and I tnink a loss for the tigers keeps them hungry

If things go well for the giants, they have so much talent, they should win multiple flags

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GWS I have said they are telented ...they could so do bulldogs 2016 ....easily

Richmond are beatable ....and I tnink a loss for the tigers keeps them hungry

This is still an open season, if GWS can gain momentum they can be just as dangerous as Richmond, Collingwood or anyone else in the 8

I think at the end of the day, if richmond can win all games at the G, and have two home finals, win those, and win the grand final, the interstate record won't really matter.

In the old days Richmond used to love playing away. OFten won away. In 1995 Richmond won in adelaide, perth and sydney. But didn't win the flag

That may be true, but good sides win interstate regularly and great sides win interstate consistently.

Whatever else happens at the MCG, Richmond are neither good nor great at the moment.

GWS didn't win that one, Richmond lost it. Way too many missed opportunities. Castagna and Bolton both have to go. All Bolton needed to do at the end there was kick a point and he missed everything.
Lol. Richmond lost. Umpires tried to get them back in the game, commentators barracking for Richmond and they lost. Martin going missing again - flat track bully that guy, don't believe the Vic media hype.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

Good win GWS.

Take nothing away from them but having more scoring shots but kicking 10.17 we only have our selves to blame.

Oh well, still 1st with saints next week and we beat the pies pretty easily when we play them.

Gws deserve to play finals and hope this win kicks them on.
I feel like Richmond probably should have won but didn't convert their chances. A lot like us for about 7 games this year. We would clearly be #1 if we weren't so bad at converting and everyone would be fearing us. Anyhow happy with the win and think it will give us some confidence.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 17: Greater Western Sydney v Richmond Saturday 7:25pm AEST @SS

Back