Game Day AFL Round 19 - Matchday Discussion Richmond@Collingwood (MCG – 7:50PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Against West Coast I expected to get flogged but hoped and wouldn't have been surprised if we pulled off the upset due to the travel and underdog status.

Tonight we just get flogged.

The wet weather will only make it worse because it plays into Richmond's volleyball, knock it on at all costs bulls**t style and completely goes against our chip chip need basic skills to pass 15 metres style.

edit: Adams out and Crocker in? lol Buckley. Not often you see a coach actively try and sabotage their own results.

This plus his radio interviews. Dude couldn’t destroy this club any more if he tried

Well, up here in northern vic, was settling down determined to watch the game though I didnt think we would win, my bf reluctantly sitting with me like a trooper when he had other things he preferred to do but I was going to make him wait.

Heard the Adams/Crocker news.

Guess my BF is going to shortly be in a similar condition to our player list after all. See you for the autopsy tomorrow.

Let’s bear witness to some crazy, unprecedented shit. Cal Brown 35 possessions and 4 goals in a Pies’ victory, then runs to the hospital, scrubs in and performs Aish’s AC joint surgery, getting him back in for the Melbourne game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crocker is warming up with the forwards, as is De Goey. So replacing a mid seems to matter little. Maybe Crisp in the mids again?

pi**ing down rain neutralises talent.... Whoever wants it more will win. Let's see who flinches the most in the cold and rain.
It might be jarring to form, as well. Here’s hoping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back