Game Day AFL Round 21 - Collingwood vs North Melbourne Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

The problem with our midfield is the depth. We don't have it. Teams like North run 10-12 guys through there and we run 6 reliable midfielders at the moment. It's not enough. We lack run and geunine contest winners when Swan is missing.

Well we did lose Luke Ball early in the Season and Swan out is really hurting us.

You Idiot Swanny

Had a crap day now this. I went to church before the game! Ever since maxxy kicked it back across defence things have gone shit 10x quicker then they did before.

****, I was sure we were going to cream them

But north have down well so far, credit is due but boy we need a ****ing kick up our asses, except Beamsy, but he'll probably get his in the media during the week

Agree and Cloke took too long to give it to Sinclair. He was the obvious choice and just stood there for 2 seconds AHHH

Cloke thinking goals/1m a year cost us space and ultimately the goal in that passage of play.

This guy is fast becoming a liability. I would be proud if the club dropped him for the rest of the season then delisted him and got nothing back. Decades of club culture > hoping the most selfish player in the squad can flick a switch in finals.
I would rather bring Guy Richards in for finals.

Had a crap day now this. I went to church before the game! Ever since maxxy kicked it back across defence things have gone shit 10x quicker then they did before.

****, I was sure we were going to cream them

But north have down well so far, credit is due but boy we need a ******* kick up our asses, except Beamsy, but he'll probably get his in the media during the week

I was sure we were going to cream em too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back