AFL Round 9 - Collingwood v Adelaide Crows - Sat 26/5/12 - 7.40 pm - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: AFL Round 9 - Collingwood v Adelaide Crows - Sat 26/5/12 - 7.40 pm - Changes and Prematch Discus

Body size of the two boys? Hope they're going to be up for the tough contested game of footy, will be like nothing else they have ever played i would assume.

Some quick comparisons:

Williams 181/81 - Fasolo 181/80

Elliott 177/77 - Krakouer 176/78

Re: AFL Round 9 - Collingwood v Adelaide Crows - Sat 26/5/12 - 7.40 pm - Changes and Prematch Discus

God, if we win this, I'm going to unbearably happy for the rest of the week. Is anyone coming down here for the game?

Yep. Heading down tomorrow. I'm staying at an Adelaide players house lol. Free drinks after the game will be a bonus.

Yep. Heading down tomorrow. I'm staying at an Adelaide players house lol. Free drinks after the game will be a bonus.

Which Player?

The law of averages suggests each team should have a gay or two, with maybe an extra one from Adelaide because of its early exposure to gay politicians and festivals.

On a more relevant note, we finally get to see what sort of replacement Elliott will be for Medhurst. I'm slightly less enthusiastic about Williams because he is not quite as warmly welcomed on BF tonight as Elliott. I love watching new guys debut, and 2 at once might go part of the way to compensating for a loss, if we lose.

I love watching new guys debut, and 2 at once might go part of the way to compensating for a loss, if we lose.

Agree with this, as much of a flimsy band aid it is for a loss - I do love seeing debutants. Best thing is, unless they sub off for one another (which I suppose they might) we'll get to see a full game out of one of them like back in the good old days.

Have it on pretty good authority cam wood is in the 22 for tomorrow night. Dunno who the omission is tho - anybody heard anything?

Have it on pretty good authority cam wood is in the 22 for tomorrow night. Dunno who the omission is tho - anybody heard anything?

If that is true,you could only think it would be Jolly going out.
Unless either Dawes or Cloke are injured.
With the weather expected to be wet I cant see why they would go with two rucks.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL Round 9 - Collingwood v Adelaide Crows - Sat 26/5/12 - 7.40 pm - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back