Game Day AFL Round 9 - Collingwood vs Geelong Matchday Discussion.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bit windy at the G today but still a pretty good day for footy. Take the total unders I reckon
b36799cfd6ed1940ff2be0a3c9eab631.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Have you been to vang vieng? Im sure its lost its aura of a few years ago now but i loved that place.........i think....i was pretty drunk the whole time i was there!
Went there last year and again 2 weeks ago. The place was deserted and the weather was stiflingly hot. I got sick and fainted for the first time in my life. Amazing how your view of a place can change through circumstance. About to head to the bar to watch the game. It's a hot one here so it's going to be claustrophobic inder the low laser lite roof.

Sell out then? God I hope we kick downhill!
Sideways pic. Oops. I'd say mid 50s crowd at best. Rather embarrassing when compared to last night

Sideways pic. Oops. I'd say mid 50s crowd at best. Rather embarrassing when compared to last night

Pies fans are still Sooking and Cats fan think it be a Easy Win

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's train delays. Expect more people to flock in after the game starts. I'm on a replacement bus and expect to be late today :(

WARNING

IF we play Crap I will rant and rave on here

You'll have plenty of company if that happens mate!

Just remember that if people get up you for it, it's probably because they are just as pissed off as you are. Best thing I find is to have a listen and try to meet people half way. Provided people aren't getting personal, it's often better to just agree to disagree and move on.

But hey, we're going to win the one , TD. Got a good feeling.

You'll have plenty of company if that happens mate!

Just remember that if people get up you for it, it's probably because they are just as pissed off as you are. Best thing I find is to have a listen and try to meet people half way. Provided people aren't getting personal, it's often better to just agree to disagree and move on.

But hey, we're going to win the one , TD. Got a good feeling.

Thanks for the Advice Dynamics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back