Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

6_1.jpg

I remember getting this game for free in a Weetbix packet. Single greatest return on investment ever.

This singly handedly confirmed nutri-grain as the GOAT cereal and I will hear no arguments otherwise.

iu

To get the thread back on topic...

Baldurs Gate 3 is game of the year, for my money.
Such an impressive game.
I’m all over it Chadwiko and I’m a big Battlefield 2042 fan 👍🏼

Back on the subject, I wasn’t sure what to make Clarko’s chat Saturday night, or should I say, the video more so… was a little “different” to say the least 🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi All,
I’ll preface this by stating that I’m a grumpy old man.

Hi Mods,
Is there any chance we can take the 97 pages of gaming stuff to another thread and get this thread back to discussing the coach of the NMFC?

J Peterman No GIF

The reviews are crazy good.
I have an involuntary aversion to the fantasy genre, so I think I'd struggle to appreciate it, but the hype does make me curious.
BG3 is epic. Absolutely loving it.

I can't be arsed moving anything but yeah, let's just treat the last week as a sponsored advertisement for the next hottest thread in he lounge:

That video compilation of mostly NMFC misery was a bit hard to watch.

I watched this live stream and thought, this year and the last four years have been beyond sh*tful, WHY the hell has our coach put together this horrible video for us to watch!? We know what hard times are we know we’ve been sh*t, why am I watching clips of our failures!? Especially hard to understand was the Grandfinal that we do not speak of and never happened! A person with blue and white in their veins should never see these things, EVER! We are at rock bottom (I hope it doesn’t get worse) and desperately need inspiration. Clarko’s speech last year was brilliant and what we needed then, this year’s…. left me disappointed and flat.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I still need to play that, everything I've seen from it looks amazing.

Probably helps that I'm a sucker for rogue likes and metroidvanias as well, but what would Clarko know
Pizza Tower's not a roguelike or a metroidvania, it's like if Wario Land 2-4 was an arcadey speedrunning game.

I was watching it going "man this depressing" and then they slotted in Shaw and Noble, how low can you go with new(ish) coach potting previous failed coaches? I mean it's the reality but still ...

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back