Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

lol - the boys are buying in - 'have you been watching'?

It's people like you that are taking the piss out of the club with posts like this - you don't have the credibility to be even called a supporter when you post shite like that.

The first half of the year was some of the worst footy I have ever seen. Noble ESC. The players were completely disengaged. First time I shut off games, and did that again during the 3rd quarter last week :(

Sure after the bye was amazing as we can see what the group is capable of when they have their mentality right but that's quickly disappeared.

We as supporters just want some hope.

'Hit back.' Written as if Alastair Clarkson was out of line in trying to improve his team. Jesus Christ

We’re breaking new ground again. It would seem no club has ever tried to lure a contracted player. Particularly not Melbourne with Dan Houston.

Let me tell you something Passmore, only Ross Henshaws has it.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

ShinerGriggsBruns seems to be all over it too. I suspect what you need to do to be a credible supporter is to shitcan the team at every opportunity and do anything except support the team. Because being a good supporter means always being unsupportive. It's a counter-intuitive thing.

I wonder if the whole Viney thing was just dad helping boost his son's offer at the dees.
And that offer ended up jumping from 1 year deal to a 4 year deal for a bloke who will be 31 at the start of next season...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually dread to think what we would have paid if he was contracted

Joyce "Ok last offer.. 5 years, $700k plus.... title deeds to Arden Street"

Hushed silence.

Even Brad is taken aback and mouths "what are you doing?"

Joyce looks unusually assured, mutters "excuse me", whips out his phone and texts Brad from across the table:

"Don't worry it's bluf(sic) dusty Kelly both knocked us back it's just to crank things up a bit xxoo"

After a long silence Polec's manager speaks up "Ok! We have ourselves a deal!"

Joyce looks pale as he shakes hands then makes an excuse to take off to the toilet.

Reading the comments here, i wonder if you guys have been watching the season at all.

The improvement is huge and there to see and largely driven by our young players. A few guys are duds and the weekend game was a stinker. It happens. With nothing to play for i expect it to happen this week too. Doesnt matter. We are still improving.
People are losing it cos we got flogged and played like arse.

We could have a couple more wins but we also easily could have lost all three of the games we did win. None of them were convincing.

There's definitely been some individual player improvements but there's nothing to suggest a big improvement overall.
After the bye we were the third rated team for pressure on the opposition.

Given how young they are its not surprising they couldn't keep it up.

Larkey on the Front Bar when asked what the best thing has been about having Clarko at the club:

“Stability”

Don’t get me wrong, I love Clarko and Larkey is probably dead on, but geez I’m looking forward to one of the boys calling out game plan, instilling of belief, or his teaching as the major benefit one day. Not just what is effectively “hasn’t been sacked or quit in 2 years!”

Larkey on the Front Bar when asked what the best thing has been about having Clarko at the club:

“Stability”

Don’t get me wrong, I love Clarko and Larkey is probably dead on, but geez I’m looking forward to one of the boys calling out game plan, instilling of belief, or his teaching as the major benefit one day. Not just what is effectively “hasn’t been sacked or quit in 2 years!”
No no no
Shhhh
You will offend the “I ❤️ Clarko fan club ?!”
tmp.gif

Fixed

But yes this should be fit enough soon to be like that 90% of the year. Like all the top 4 teams.
Wow number one. I knew we were ranked up there.

I've been saying this since I got here but the most important think we need is a shrink.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Alastair Clarkson - NMFC Senior Coach - Coaching & Football Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back