Certified Legendary Thread Alastair Clarksons.

Alistair to North in 2023?

• Yes

Votes: 257 77.4%
  • No

Votes: 75 22.6%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Red Carpet Hello GIF by Target

Matthew Lloyd made some good points around GWS and the huge amount of Salary cap pressure they are under and lack of available draft picks.
While many rate their current list as better than ours, they will lose a number of senior players and have limited ability to top up.
North has done the hard yards culling the list of dead wood with room in the Cap, money to spend and looks to have good draft picks to play with, potentially makes us a better mid term prospect to a new coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so based on your ITK advise that Noble was going to last the year, we can expect an announcement this week then?
Mate, cmon is this stuff necessary

I have a feeling that Hinkley will end up at GWS.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I’ve always thought hird was the natural progression, it’s clear the AFL want him back in. He’s there now removes him a little from the Melbourne media

Just trying to build hope. And it has had 6 likes! I did notice that the resident s**t giver liked your post so I’m undecided.
Can’t we just differ in opinions and move on, it’s so tiring having to go through little battles when all we want is info!!

Hmmm, so a week after Clarko’s manager calls us we part ways with Nobes.

Personally, I wouldn't be putting too much stock in anything Mark Stevens reports seeing as he hasn't picked a winner since he gave up his footy gig to work for the state Liberals, which lasted barely two months iirc.

l would like to see North announce Clarko and have Patch coaching until the end of the season with Clarkson sitting in with him . That way patch would learn from Clarko and be prepared to step in to replace him when or if he leaves for Tassie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back