List Mgmt. All Trades and Draft Part 2- Draft edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol how pissed did Flanders look when he was picked by GC? I suppose when four Vic teams have been in your ear this whole off season yet you have to move interstate because of a random pick trade it would be a shock to the system.
30 years ago there were a few Victorian kids upset when recruited by the Eagles. Can’t remember the name of the kid but apparently his biggest disappointment was being recruited by the Eagles. Never heard of him again after being delisted. Now when the Eagles call out their name the Victorian kid knows he is going to a great club And he is excited.

30 years ago there were a few Victorian kids upset when recruited by the Eagles. Can’t remember the name of the kid but apparently his biggest disappointment was being recruited by the Eagles. Never heard of him again after being delisted. Now when the Eagles call out their name the Victorian kid knows he is going to a great club And he is excited.

was it Ben McKinley? That’s the vibe I got from him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure it was this guy.

I remember a few years back a kid got drafted to us and his mum was crying saying stuff like hopefully he can come back etc.

Cant remember who it was

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Judd? Jokes..

In fairness to the Eagles, there are a lot of Vics drafted that either stay living in Perth or come back to live in Perth even after being traded back to a Vic side.

It's almost like Vozzo could've kept one of those 2nd rounders he willingly dropped his strides and handed over to Geelong unnecessarily for Kelly.

Image result for dramatic gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back