Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney connection is fake news. Will be at North in 2019.
Hopefully, seems like he would at least agree to be traded though. What will north do then, offer pruess and 2019 first rounder. We won't have anything else. It would leave an offer for Josh Kelly the following year to be 2019 second rounder and 2020 first rounder.

Gaff said on radio that he hopes to stay with the club and is ‘working with the club to reach an agreement’

Standard cliche but hey, it’s better than him coming out and saying he’s leaving.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is that a quote? Sounds like he's staying.

Gaff said on radio that he hopes to stay with the club and is ‘working with the club to reach an agreement’

Standard cliche but hey, it’s better than him coming out and saying he’s leaving.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Is that a quote? Sounds like he's staying.
Shock horror class player plays the straight bat about re-signing!

Gaff isn't disgruntled with the Eagles so he's not going to come out in the middle of an finals campaign to say that he's leaving. The guy strikes me as classy and professional and while the Eagles are in the premiership hunt he'll stay in their corner and do whatever he can to help.

The burning question though is if he wants to stay at WC why hasn't a deal been done?

I'm more convinced after that interview that he's on the move and North are in the box seat.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gaff isn't disgruntled with the Eagles so he's not going to come out in the middle of an finals campaign to say that he's leaving. The guy strikes me as classy and professional and while the Eagles are in the premiership hunt he'll stay in their corner and do whatever he can to help.

The burning question though is if he wants to stay at WC why hasn't a deal been done?

I'm more convinced after that interview that he's on the move and North are in the box seat.

I think his Dad's health is the factor stopping the deal being signed

A straight bat would be saying that he will deal with at the end of the season and his manager is working on it.

Saying he is hoping to stay - is far from a straight bat, and a mile from what he has said throughout the year which is along the lines of "assessing his options"

If he was 80/20 going before - on the back of that i'd say it's 50/50

Imo west coast will happily let gaff walk,clears room to make a serious run at coniglio next year who is a far superior player

No they won't, why would they give up a definite for a maybe. Coniglio has repeatedly stated he's happy at GWS, can't see him moving

Eagles will unhappily let him walk :)

Eagles invested too much money to keep McGovern. It's only natural they will now lose players.

I think Gaff is gone and so is Lycett. There will be too big of a difference in money between West Coast and North.

Eagles invested too much money to keep McGovern. It's only natural they will now lose players.

I think Gaff is gone and so is Lycett. There will be too big of a difference in money between West Coast and North.
Think we will have a bit of salary relief with Nic Nat probably being paid a lot less than anticipated in future years after his injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Andrew Gaff [re-signed]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back