Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 18, 2005
Barstow, Cal14nia
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
GAVROI MOUNIA... GAMW TON PIRAEA
According to Andrew on ABC news.

He said he is fitter than ever & that he hopes to play 1 game for the Ants mainly to test his confidence in his shoulder & then if the club thinks he is ready into the 1's :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Why rush him back so soon. If he does his shoulder again that would probably be his career. I think were going to have our heart in our mouth every time he tackles and spoils in a game

I actually heard this at the Bullants V Collingwood game last weekend.
Someone I know was talking to Andrew Walker at the Carlton V West Coast Game last Friday night & thats what Andrew also told this guy.
Didn't want to post it on here as I didn't know how reliable this information was & didn't want to get jumped on.

Just hope they don't rush him back too soon.......give him time to build up strength again
But good to hear

could be a very handy replacement for Waite i reckon.... Gees is there a much more loved player at our club, or are we just so disappointed with the bad luck that he has had?

Seriously, i couldnt think of a player that i want to succeed more than Walks... He bleeds for the jumper and his team mates

My Irish temper and intolerance of flogs puts everyone in the shade. :eek: :cool:

my Afghan anger trumps all ;)
great to hear that from Tex though
is his shoulder all good now? or is it getting there? if it's fine at present and we're are just letting it get stronger i have no doubts he will be in the mix around rd13 if he has been going round saying that.
the pieces are slowly falling into place!!!

and that is how Andrew Walker solved hundreds of years of tension! now he has done that, will be great to see him play, he will definately want to put all the hard preseason training into action.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd heard the same, i.e, that he would back in round 13.
If his shoulder is going to be fine then he would make a fantastic inclusion. He'd make a massive difference to our team, it'd make the loss of Waite slightly easier to deal with, as he has the versatility to play forward and back with similar athleticism.

BlueBear can correct me if i am wrong

from what i hear the operation that Walker had was not the conventional Shoulder Reco...of which we all know its to make sure that nothing can pop this shoulder out again

But the operation is more of a bone fuse from the hip to the shoulder and thats why he may be back earlier!!!

BlueBear can correct me if i am wrong

from what i hear the operation that Walker had was not the conventional Shoulder Reco...of which we all know its to make sure that nothing can pop this shoulder out again

But the operation is more of a bone fuse from the hip to the shoulder and thats why he may be back earlier!!!

thats correct same operation as the one Cam Cloke had the only issue with it is that you may lose a little flexibility....

Was he brought back early those other times or was he just unlucky? I thought he was just unlucky.
There was the choice to rest him through a few games that he really didn't have to play in (pre-season games etc). With his troublesome shoulders, I don't see why we would be rushing him back into the side without a sufficient amount of games played with the Bullants, especially if Houlihan and Simpson can keep their spots.

Someone card this stone-age hippy.

Merely identified himself as being, more than likely, a teenager in the 80's - hardly qualifies as a 50-odd year old hobbit. :p:thumbsu:

i heard off i a reliable source that at the begging of the 2008 season when when walker did his shoulder in the intra club match again the dogs
that he was talking about how bad it is that hes had so many injuries and cant show that talent he really is
then judd when up to him after he heard what he had been saying and gave it to him that everyone gets injuries and u have to suck it up
the next day he went up to some carlton blokes and apologised and apparenty his attitude is one of the best at the club and he derserves to succeed

Remove this Banner Ad

Andrew Walker Could be back by Rd. 13

Remove this Banner Ad

Back