Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Regarding Barnaby's use of bullet in lieu of ballot:

I can’t quite see the moral equivalence between an incompetent Minister who allows a large number of criminal, non-citizens out onto the streets and a member of the Coalition who uses an apt metaphor.

Surely even rusted on leftist voters can see how ridiculous Albanese’s posturing is - or can they?

I can’t quite see the moral equivalence between an incompetent Minister who allows a large number of criminal, non-citizens out onto the streets and a member of the Coalition who uses an apt metaphor.

Surely even rusted on leftist voters can see how ridiculous Albanese’s posturing is - or can they?

Albanese isn't a leftist. He is often seen kissing far right zionist rings.

It's really weird that you think he is a lefty.

Do you want to take another, less partisan, crack at summarising Joyce's remarks? Or clarify why you think it's an "apt" metaphor?

For context:

"The Nationals' frontbencher told protesters attending an anti-wind farm rally to "get ready to load that magazine" and vote out the prime minister, federal Energy Minister Chris Bowen and local MP Stephen Jones.

"The bullet you have is this little piece of paper, it goes in the magazine called the voting box and it's coming up," he said.

"Get ready to load that magazine. Go, goodbye Chris. Goodbye, Stephen. Goodbye, Albo," he said."

Dutton?

Do you want to take another, less partisan, crack at summarising Joyce's remarks? Or clarify why you think it's an "apt" metaphor?

For context:

"The Nationals' frontbencher told protesters attending an anti-wind farm rally to "get ready to load that magazine" and vote out the prime minister, federal Energy Minister Chris Bowen and local MP Stephen Jones.

"The bullet you have is this little piece of paper, it goes in the magazine called the voting box and it's coming up," he said.

"Get ready to load that magazine. Go, goodbye Chris. Goodbye, Stephen. Goodbye, Albo," he said."

Yes, I know what he said.

It's all confected outrage, nothing more.

Albo is running the country into the ground - a far more gargantuan issue than a trigger-warning type remark which only offends the virtue-signallers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, I know what he said.

It's all confected outrage, nothing more.

Albo is running the country into the ground - a far more gargantuan issue than a trigger-warning type remark which only offends the virtue-signallers.
Lol, if it had been anyone from Labor or the Greens, you'd be frothing and posting whole unattributed opinion pieces from The Australian about violent Marxists.

Lol, if it had been anyone from Labor or the Greens, you'd be frothing and posting whole unattributed opinion pieces from The Australian about violent Marxists.
Tenacious D just got run out of Australia for a 'violent remark' but when it comes to Barnaby, it's confected outrage. Like Barnaby, these kinds of posters also know exactly what they are doing.

No - I wouldn't.

I am less concerned about words and far more concerned about the responsible spending (or lack thereof) of taxpayers (ie - our) money, for instance - amongst a host of gripes.

RedBridge Group: 51.5-48.5 to Coalition

The first RedBridge Group federal poll since April gives the Coalition its first two-party lead from the pollster out of its seven published results this term

I'm sticking by my bold prediction - one term gummint.

Labor braces for higher inflation, interest rates​

John Kehoe

John KehoeEconomics editor

Jul 29, 2024 – 6.27pm

Prime Minister Anthony Albanese sought to exonerate the government from rising inflation and a possible rate rise, arguing Labor’s two budget surpluses have helped the Reserve Bank of Australia reduce price pressures.

The government faces arguably its most testing economic fortnight in more than two years in office, starting with the crucial inflation data on Wednesday, which is tipped to rise from 3.6 per cent to 3.8 per cent in the June quarter.

RedBridge Group: 51.5-48.5 to Coalition

The first RedBridge Group federal poll since April gives the Coalition its first two-party lead from the pollster out of its seven published results this term

I'm sticking by my bold prediction - one term gummint.
The swing to the LNP isn't in the right areas and the preference flow will.be different. Fully expect ALP minority government supported by an increased number of teals and greens.

Only way Dutton wins is if he can walk back the nuclear discussion, and focus on issues that matter eg. cost of living.

On SM-A125F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back