Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Peta Credlin:

"In my over 25 years in politics I have never seen a more poorly prepared Prime Minister"

Succinctly put, Peta.

And smack, bang on the money!
Succinct, yes.

Hyperbole, also yes.

Smack is probably somewhere in the picture, money too, so yes again.

But for relevance for anyone outside that dwindling SkyNews bubble? Especially from anyone who knows where Credlin spent the past 25 years in politics? Thats a NO from me.

For the record I do think Albanese is struggling to present a clear and consistent message on issues dominating the national press conversation about the Middle East at the moment. But make no mistake, Peta Credlin and her network are engaged in deliberately skewing the nature of that conversation to achieve EXACTLY that outcome for the benefit of her former employer.

Last edited:
That just speaks to your privilege and severe lack of empathy as a human because caring and making a change doesn't cost a thing. It's not going to put you in debt. You know what that person is? A bystander to an atrocity.
This sort of attitude simply does not bring people to the table and just alienates. Instead of trying to understanding why people may not care about your issue as much as you like you take the easy way and resort names and insults.

To be fair you're not the first person to do it and you won't be the last.
So I don’t accept this. People faced hard times in probably all eras post-industrialisation. Maybe even pre-industrialisation too. Yet people worked together to topple down oppressive systems by doing whatever big or little thing they could do. Why? Because enough people cared despite their own challenges. Again, a very sad state of affairs we live in nowadays.
That's part of the problem. Not enough people do care. If you figure out the why that's the case you can make inroads to get more people onboard.

This sort of attitude simply does not bring people to the table and just alienates. Instead of trying to understanding why people may not care about your issue as much as you like you take the easy way and resort names and insults.

That's part of the problem. Not enough people do care. If you figure out the why that's the case you can make inroads to get more people onboard.
You're victimising bystanders as if I should be thinking for them and understanding their point of view when they can't take even a little time out of their day to understand the Palestinian plight and use their voice for a population going through a genocide with their own government being complicit? The privileged Australian is the victim and not the real victims? Please.

Are Palestinians supposed to beg on their knees after 12 whole months and beg Australians to ask their government to stop contributing to the killing of their families? They've been protesting for 12 months.

Those who don't care after 12 months about something their own government is doing aren't caring people. You can't have your cake and eat it too. That's the reality and it should be called out. They don't deserve "understanding" when the rest of us who also have bills to pay and families to feed even risked our jobs to stand with the Palestinian people. And that includes white Australians who have done that.

You're using something completely unrelated to the Palestinian situation (e.g. housing crisis) as an excuse for lacking empathy. No one even asked financial contribution. Just caring about Palestinians is too much to do because "bills have to be paid".

I suppose I can't really expect much from a society that couldn't even care to understand Indigenous Australians in the referendum last year.

You're victimising bystanders as if I should be thinking for them and understanding their point of view when they can't take even a little time out of their day to understand the Palestinian plight and use their voice for a population going through a genocide with their own government being complicit? The privileged Australian is the victim and not the real victims? Please.

Are Palestinians supposed to beg on their knees after 12 whole months and beg Australians to ask their government to stop contributing to the killing of their families? They've been protesting for 12 months.

Those who don't care after 12 months about something their own government is doing aren't caring people. You can't have your cake and eat it too. That's the reality and it should be called out. They don't deserve "understanding" when the rest of us who also have bills to pay and families to feed even risked our jobs to stand with the Palestinian people. And that includes white Australians who have done that.

You're using something completely unrelated to the Palestinian situation (e.g. housing crisis) as an excuse for lacking empathy. No one even asked financial contribution. Just caring about Palestinians is too much to do because "bills have to be paid".

I suppose I can't really expect much from a society that couldn't even care to understand Indigenous Australians in the referendum last year.

Dutton played that last point too. We have a common denominator here. He’s no Fraser for sure

Actually, I’m going to revise what I said. I know what the issue is.

Generally speaking, white Australians only care about white people. The ones that truly care about non-white people are a minority. I’m not talking about performative “racism is bad” lines. I’m talking about genuine care. The way Palestinian supporters are “talking to you” is just an excuse.

I will highlight two recent examples, and these examples are things that happened here in Australia. They are the legislative recognition of gay marriage and the indigenous voice referendum. One centres white people, and the other does not.

We all witnessed both unfold. The way Australian people pressured the government on the first issue was relentless. The Australian people bandied together to make a change, and they did. This is despite it pertaining to a minority population at the time.

In stark contrast, the Australian people voted a resounding “no” in the Indigenous referendum.

White Australia today has an undercurrent of racism, and it is very apparent in both the indigenous referendum and the current Palestinian situation. It doesn’t matter how many people deflect, this is the current situation.

Actually, I’m going to revise what I said. I know what the issue is.

Generally speaking, white Australians only care about white people. The ones that truly care about non-white people are a minority. I’m not talking about performative “racism is bad” lines. I’m talking about genuine care. The way Palestinian supporters are “talking to you” is just an excuse.

I will highlight two recent examples, and these examples are things that happened here in Australia. They are the legislative recognition of gay marriage and the indigenous voice referendum. One centres white people, and the other does not.

We all witnessed both unfold. The way Australian people pressured the government on the first issue was relentless. The Australian people bandied together to make a change, and they did. This is despite it pertaining to a minority population at the time.

In stark contrast, the Australian people voted a resounding “no” in the Indigenous referendum.

White Australia today has an undercurrent of racism, and it is very apparent in both the indigenous referendum and the current Palestinian situation. It doesn’t matter how many people deflect, this is the current situation.
I don't really see gay marriage as a white people issue - it's strange that anyone would and it probably shows your own bias.

Succinct, yes.

Hyperbole, also yes.

Smack is probably somewhere in the picture, money too, so yes again.

But for relevance for anyone outside that dwindling SkyNews bubble? Especially from anyone who knows where Credlin spent the past 25 years in politics? Thats a NO from me.

For the record I do think Albanese is struggling to present a clear and consistent message on issues dominating the national press conversation about the Middle East at the moment. But make no mistake, Peta Credlin and her network are engaged in deliberately skewing the nature of that conversation to achieve EXACTLY that outcome for the benefit of her former employer.

What exactly are Sky deliberately "skewing"?

Albo is simultaneously saying that (a) Israel has the right to defend itself, and (b) there should be an immediate ceasefire. How exactly would that work?

Perhaps the word you are looking for is "skewering". Which would be quite apt, given that we are talking about a dopey, marinated porker like Albo.

Peta Credlin is both intellectually and morally in a different stratosphere to the accidental PM.

John Howard has drawn parallels between Anthony Albanese and Mark Latham over Labor’s handling of national security, warning that the government “doesn’t really have a grasp on the nuances of foreign policy in the Middle East”.

An accurate assessment of Albo's horrendous foreign policy efforts from the GOAT.

War criminal John Howard, or actor John Howard?

John Howard has drawn parallels between Anthony Albanese and Mark Latham over Labor’s handling of national security, warning that the government “doesn’t really have a grasp on the nuances of foreign policy in the Middle East”.

An accurate assessment of Albo's horrendous foreign policy efforts from the GOAT.
The "GOAT" who blindly followed Bush into Iraq based on lies.

The rest of your posting makes a lot more sense if this is your standard.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That’s not how the world works. I mean, what are Palestinian people doing about the plight of Aboriginal people. Does that make them bystanders to be condemned? It’s possible to feel empathy for people at the same time as knowing there’s little, if nothing, one can do to fix an intractable situation not of their making on the other side of the world.

Albo- what a weak joke of a leader

'Nature groups in ‘dismay’ over Albanese’s leadership on ‘critical’ environmental reforms
Exclusive: Letter to PM accuses handful of businesses and mining interests, mainly in WA, of trying to ‘undermine and derail’ environment law.'

Remove this Banner Ad

Anthony Albanese - How long? -2-

Remove this Banner Ad

Back