Any Membership discussions? auto renew is 2nd Nov

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I received a certificate when I was a 10 year consecutive member
I also received a certificate when I ticked over 20 consecutive years as a member
This coming year I will clock up 30 consecutive years as a paid up member
Hope they still give out the certificate’s :)
My 20 year certificate is signed by Garvey and Gaudry! Talk about timing

Congrats on 30 years!

I received a certificate when I was a 10 year consecutive member
I also received a certificate when I ticked over 20 consecutive years as a member
This coming year I will clock up 30 consecutive years as a paid up member
Hope they still give out the certificate’s :)

I cant remember what I received for 30.
I think 2022 is 36 for me.

Did the scarf come with the loyalty patch or did you choose that as well? And if so, was it attached or do you now have to put it on the scarf yourself? That whole patch business on the website didn’t make much sense to me.

from Hawknest:
" We have so many loyal members around the world and we know you love to show it off! In 2022 you will receive a separate loyalty patch in your fulfillment pack. By sending your patch separately it means you now have the choice to attach it onto any merchandise item you wish! Why not attach it to your favourite cap, a blanket, your Hawks guernsey or even a beanie? The choice is yours! "

from Hawknest:
" We have so many loyal members around the world and we know you love to show it off! In 2022 you will receive a separate loyalty patch in your fulfillment pack. By sending your patch separately it means you now have the choice to attach it onto any merchandise item you wish! Why not attach it to your favourite cap, a blanket, your Hawks guernsey or even a beanie? The choice is yours! "
"You get to choose!" hiding the real reason of can't be arsed / too expensive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit annoying as an international member. I used to buy stuff from Hawksnest, but then they levied a £40 delivery charge on all items, plus any customs fees.

Now shipping to the UK is not available at all, so I can't buy use my membership to buy a scarf. Pretty shit.

Mandatory masks back in the middle of Summer despite over 90% vax rates, I fear for how many games I'll be able to attend for a 3rd straight season.
Unvaccinated AND complaining about wearing masks, it doesn't end with you does it.

Mandatory masks back in the middle of Summer despite over 90% vax rates, I fear for how many games I'll be able to attend for a 3rd straight season.

I am not going to any event where I have to wear a freakin mask for the whole time.

Did the scarf come with the loyalty patch or did you choose that as well? And if so, was it attached or do you now have to put it on the scarf yourself? That whole patch business on the website didn’t make much sense to me.
No didn’t get a loyalty patch, presume will get it when we get out Membership Card and sticker

my scarf says 22member
my cap says Always MEMBER 2022

when I get my patch it will go on my scarf, don’t know how many Hawks scarves I got, might go on a search through all my draws and cupboards one day to find them all, should have just over 20

Last edited:
Yep, we received our Kennedy Club packs today. It was perfect timing as one of the memberships is a gift. The box and scarf make for a nice pressie.
The packaging was really nice this year. So much better than past years which all came in different plastic bags and was all over the place.

All you'll need to do is wrap it.

Bit annoying as an international member. I used to buy stuff from Hawksnest, but then they levied a £40 delivery charge on all items, plus any customs fees.

Now shipping to the UK is not available at all, so I can't buy use my membership to buy a scarf. Pretty sh*t.
I'd be happy to send anything on to you from Hawksnest,

Let me know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back