Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jadeja and Ashwin know how to hold a bat. At the very least, if MS had got it down to 7-8 an over, they could knock it around and support him.

It's not like he has a bunch of complete rabbits down the order....

The thing is that when Dhoni came in, the run rate was around that range, but it was he and Rahane that had a partnership where they were happy to block out balls and get singles and let teh run rate rise to 13 simply because he had no faith in his lower order for a 6 an over chase.

I literally have never seen a captain of a cricket team decide in a knock out final to give up the chase because he didn't think his lower order could support the chase.

Its a knock out final, you lose by 100 or you lose by 250, so why not at least attempt to make the runs.

What a shit run chase. No one bar Dhawan tried to get the RR up to the requirement. Dhoni's innings was...strange. Did they seriously think dabbing it till the 43rd over (requiring 121) would be enough? Master finisher my skinny arse, that was pitiful, especially in a WC semi final.
Yet he blames his teammates :drunk:.

Disgraceful if true. They were very poor tonight, but I thought India have improved a huge amount since the start of the summer. Australia has beaten them 14 out of the last 15 times we have played a ODI against them at the SCG. Was always going to be an immense task.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty silly argument
You think that I was trying to imply with my post that 100% of Australian fans are racist?
That's how it read to me.

It probably wouldn't hurt to be very clear with your words if you are going to throw around accusations of racism.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back