Australia vs India - ICC World Cup 2015 Semi Final 2 @ SCG 2:30pm 26/03/15

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Constantly motored at 5 and a half an over.

Smith outstanding yet again, Finch anchored the innings, bit of a stumble after the final Powerplay, but the lower order hit the gas and we end up with 328.

Gunna take some getting from India, but they certainly have the talent to do it.

Whoever wins this game will win the World Cup.

Indians paying $3.25 on live odds to get the total.

Massive unders and the bookies are shitting themselves!

Should be 5-1 at least.

LOL. :p Only a punter would know the odds straight off. They were $3.10 before the match. Its mad to think the odds have changed so little.

You are right should be 5-1. Taking $3.25 is no value.

India no chance. Not going to chase down this tally against us at home. World Cup semi final in australia defending this total, will Phil hughes in their minds. Not a punchers chance Sally.

Both lost us momentum. But entirely disagree about Watson for the first 10 to 15 balls.

To a degree yes, but Watto was already there, it made zero sense having Clarke come out plod around. I was so thankful when he got out!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. :p Only a punter would know the odds straight off. They were $3.10 before the match. Its mad to think the odds have changed so little.

You are right should be 5-1. Taking $3.25 is no value.

We not silly mate! ;)

He shouldn't be in the side if he can't bat above Haddin.

You won't get me saying otherwise. Said it before, if Clarke is batting lower than 4 he is useless...I would rather play Bailey, he can tonk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back