Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton & the Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, I counted them too on the replay! That was the worst of a lot of bad decisions today. He bounced the ball TWICE and I reckon the ump missed both of them. Almost certain goal taken away from us that might have been a momentum changer
I'm sure the channel 7 commentators called it out and replayed it multiple times during the broadcast.

Was an enjoyable game to watch if you couldn’t see yellow. We continue to show great improvement. Loved the game of Tucker, looks a great addition. Midfield was solid, Will and Tommy need to keep playing. Not much out of Larks and Chom this week. Paul Curtis was poor and Curtis Taylor is a real conundrum. He does some great things but his disposal feels like a relic from the Noble years. Not sure he’s best 22 for much longer. We played until the final siren so the final margin felt about right.
He did some shit things, but he is kicking goals. 4.3 from 4 games

WC- 0.1
FREO - 2.0
HAW - 1.1
CAR - 1.2

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

It’s easy to support the big 4 clubs. But I am proud to be north Melbourne. The effort the endeavour they have shown today this football club is going places front half pressure is what wins premierships and in that first half it’s a brand of football that will stack up. Getting the right people off the field aswell. Enjoy the ride people because it’s going to be a good one

Who? FFS Jobe....
Take it easy on Jobe. I'm sure he's had a stroke or is suffering an acquired brain injury going by his speech patterns, body posture and deportment. I feel uneasy passing comment on him or his commentary for this reason. Maybe it's too many concussions or perhaps it's whatever he took. I don't know.

Who? FFS Jobe....
Yeah he kept going on about Carlton’s outs but never mentioned ours, all the while drooling over MKay & Curnow’s dominance and just about every questionable call he justified beautifully for the maggots… no wonder he won a Brownlow - they love him and he loves them.. 🤮

Chop and Larks flying together continuously is no good. They need to work this out.
Which is pretty much what Old Garry Grasscutter was on about with Beavis and Butthead from carltons during the week.

Suppose I’m on my own but at some stage loses become unacceptable.

Two amd three , Brissy next . Who is our likely pick 3 in the drafts ?

Cause we need to replace six from today
Stephenson & Curtis Taylor may be a bit up & down at times but they make things happen.
Larkey got given a bath. Even before he got hurt.
Zurhaar could (& I think will) be a top ten player in the league.

Our handball game is insane at times.
Our pressure was amazing, especially early. (& since writing this earlier in the game, it remained solid all game).

Is that poster that thinks Bailey Scott is s**t still around? Bailey offers a dimension to our team that prick wouldn’t even understand.

Umpires did everything they could to help Carlton out all day.

I couldn’t tell if it was 1, 2 or more - but there was a fair bit of ducking happening from some of the Blues kids.

Zurhaar did Will to keep his cool with some of those umpiring decisions happening around him; particularly when he had his ducking head ripped off & still didn’t get a free for too high.

I cannot stand SOSOS or whatever the Silvagni kid is called. If they ever win another flag, he will not be playing in it.

Darcy Tucker is a ******* decent set of steak knives.

Paul Curtis is one more pre season from making people sit up & be like Wat the heck?!

When Sheez makes a mistake you just know he’ll be right in the contest 5 seconds later to make up for it. The kid is gold.

Will Phillips took some steps forward today. Keep playing him. Full games.

Matt Powell had a few shanks (kicks) but is very, very good.
Nice to see Chom’s second & third efforts recognised on the big stage (by the commentators on TV).
If Griff & McKay play we win this easy. The height difference had backmen panicking & doing stupid s**t like grabbing lags & tackling when the opposition didn’t have the ball.

At least more money was raised for the appeal.

Immaculate kicking.

Ha. That is a bad autocorrect.

Did Bull kick 4 points in a row? If the Simpkins of the team are going to rest forward & then take marks they need to finish the job & kick the goals.

Bonar tried his guts out. As I was writing this he just dacked poor man’s McKay running into an open goal which subsequently turned into a kick that went out on the full.
We had more scoring shots & we didn’t give up. Score line doesn’t reflect how good we were.

* Carlton. * everyone.
49k crowd! Fantastic!
Go North.

We’re coming.

See you all in the cold Adelaide Hills when we beat Brisbane next week.
*just realised I called Powelly by his dads name.

Looking forward to updates next week brought to us by West End.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t worry everyone AFL looking after us next week by playing us on a farm aka Adelaide Farm Park, against Brisbane . We are the only game out of town how can they justify this utter bias . What a flipping disgracefully organisation they are . Remember it when Mark Brayshaw was asked on keep North South video do you think the AFL will make us pay for telling them to shove it up their ass . He paused and said “yes”. Hope our players don’t run into any sheep during the match.

Last edited:
What really gave me the s***s was the commentators saying "Nothing to see here".
They only say that when they know that there has been an error. They operate under the instructions of protecting the brand. They can make occasional negative calls about umpires but they will never be harshly critical of them. That would be biting the hand that feeds them.

I'll remember the noise, the cheez poise, the few kicks of precision, the bull$#&t umpire decisions and the complete lack of blue and white stripes in the vision.

If we learn how to use the ball in our fwd half, look out. Also, another kpd would help eh.

Christian the ******* won't even fine him...

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Big difference between the Logue action and McKay.

One was in a contest and the other is late after the ball is kicked.

But let’s not kid ourselves as if the giant ****stick that is Christian is going to suspend a player from a big club.

Last edited:
Apart from the fact that there were really good signs for us today, ultimately, it wasn’t a fair dinkum contest. The situation that resulted in our backline versus their forward line was a one in ten year occurrence. We might as well not have turned up in that department. If we had’ve had McKay and Logue, things couldn’t have been more different. The sight of Bonar getting caught between McKay and Pittonet was comic tragedy incarnate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs Carlton & the Umpires

Remove this Banner Ad

Back