Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

Phew. We needed that. For all the jokes about 'nourishment' sometimes small wins aren't enough, and with only the 4 points since the bye as a reward for a drastic change in form it felt like we genuinely needed to clinch this one just to put an exclamation point on our improvement. Wasn't a perfect performance, errors everywhere, but we got there in the end and are off the bottom of the ladder. It won't be all candy and rainbows from here on out either, but it definitely feels like things have properly turned now rather than it being a potential blip on the radar.

Feels good.

That was everything. LDU, Sheezel, McKercher take a bow.

Archer was phenominal.

Too many players to list.

Only lowlight, really, was Stephens absoloutely squibbing a contest leading to a goal. I reckon thats why he was subbed. Arch, Comben Kal, LMac and Corr showed, when its your time to go, you go and take the hit.

And good on Teakle for playing a role and kicking a few in a low possesion game.

Phew. We needed that. For all the jokes about 'nourishment' sometimes small wins aren't enough, and with only the 4 points since the bye as a reward for a drastic change in form it felt like we genuinely needed to clinch this one just to put an exclamation point on our improvement. Wasn't a perfect performance, errors everywhere, but we got there in the end and are off the bottom of the ladder. It won't be all candy and rainbows from here on out either, but it definitely feels like things have properly turned now rather than it being a potential blip on the radar.

Feels good.
reckon the wins now will be built on good foundations rather than ad hoc selected teams limping over the line against opps on bad days, Suns bought plenty of heat today and were decent opposition, their spread is very damaging.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am leaving a game of football feeling elated. It’s been so long, and as I expected it is all the sweeter.

Hugging strangers and soaking it all up before leaving the ground and coming in here for virtual hugs with you all.

Hearts to hearts and hands to hands

I am leaving a game of football feeling elated. It’s been so long, and as I expected it is all the sweeter.

Hugging strangers and soaking it all up before leaving the ground and coming in here for virtual hugs with you all.

Hearts to hearts and hands to hands
Beneath the blue and white we stand
We shout God bless our native land..

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back