Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done and great win,:thumbsu:

Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

Can see the Roos Eagles clash in Tassie being a battle for the spoon, you guys may even be ahead of us by then anyway.

North building nicely. Eagles limping and crawling to the finish line. :$

Crowd were the 19th man today.

Absolutely electric in that last quarter cheering the lads on at every centre bounce and contest. Even when GC got a few goals.
It was bloody brilliant being there today. The loudest I’ve heard at Marvel. Shout out to an older gentleman haphazardly belting out pearlers all afternoon level 3 general admission.

First game my daughter has been alive for! Undefeated for Hailey!

Sent from my SM-S906E using Tapatalk

Congrats mate!
Welcome to the best fraternity on Earth. 💙🤍

Sheezel, LDU and Wardlaw.

Everyone will know this trio 5 decades from now imo.

Powell's had better stats, but I don't think he's affected a game in the way he did today.

Just wrapped that the midfield put on a clinic.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
And let’s not forget - griff to come back!!!!!

sign harry sheezel to a 10yr contract
Even when he fumbles his follow up is cleaner than a dodgy car on the front lot. His hands are nuts and only shaded by his footy brain.

MY HEART CAN'T TAKE THIS SHIT

F*CK COLD TOAST

SHEEZEL THE DIFF

OFF THE BOTTOM

WE ARE SO BACK WE'RE STEEPED IN BACKNESS
Don't you just love this team, these as I've said are only baby steps, in the next year and a half we are going to get a lotttttt better! I think we all nearly had ANOTHER heart attack but they again, didn't lie down, they wanted it so much, you could see it, the Sheez, LDU, MR Comben, Will {lets get rid of him} Phillips and every single player did their bit, any person that thinks Luke is just going to be a good player and is leaving this club, give yourself an uppercut and wait for the paramedics because help WILL NOT BE ON THE WAY!

Stephens should never play for this club again. Inexcusable effort.

I would’ve spontaneously combusted if LDU kicked that goal.
Ugggh. That's the type of stuff that is just inexcusable. Unlike some I'm less obsessed with the "have to go" ethos when it comes to running with the flight and hospital balls, but when you have contact coming front on at low speed that is utterly predictable you simply have to body the ball.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally after nearly 16 months and 22 straight losses, I can see a win live!

Only 17,700, but geeze the crowd was electric in the last. Could hardly hear the siren in aisle 31.

My first win as a social club member as well, been hanging out all year to have a beer in there after a win.

20240706_164405.jpg

My sour highlight of the day is the umpires allowing a GC player to just dead drop the ball after a non mark and then 20mins later pinging Simpkin in a mountain of traffic for a throw. Good job guys.

Ugggh. That's the type of stuff that is just inexcusable. Unlike some I'm less obsessed with the "have to go" ethos when it comes to running with the flight and hospital balls, but when you have contact coming front on at low speed that is utterly predictable you simply have to body the ball.
Fisher in for him. Easy.

LDU and Sheezel. We know are stars of the comp.

Kerch game was unbelievable, and probably better than anything we’ve seen from a first year player. Sheezel included.

Archer is exactly what we need.

Coor, despite the shit he’s copped was and absolute rock.

Comden, gun, Clarko moving him back was our coaches best move to date. As well as nursing through our kids.

Really like the work of Dawson. Loved his goal but puts in the hard yards also.

Powell and WiPhi are showing why we drafted them.

Xerri should be leading the Syd. Every contest, every week, he’s there bashing in and beating everyone.

Scott and Lmac lowered the eyes and found targets.

No point focusing on the negatives today. But Stephens is a cat, Zurharr is overrated (first round compensation will be nice).

To think, we still have wardlaw and durz to come back in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

Back