Autopsy Autopsy vs GCS - no longer 18th

Remove this Banner Ad

And George and Colby.

Give Will Phil a bit more time to come back, a bit more mileage into Powell, more consistency from Chom, and if Hardeman and George come on through and make it.

We’re back. In a huge way.

The rest of the pieces unmentioned will fall into place regardless.

YES! There are a couple of people here that will go to their grave insisting Gold Coast tanked but can never offer the reasons why they did, the reason, they didn't, BECAUSE WE GAVE THEM A SIX GOAL LEAD AND IN THE END WE PICKED THEM UP AT COLES AND DROPPED THEM OFF AT WOOLWORTHS!

Now maybe Some people can see what I saw last year and even more so in THAT LAST GAME, I'm not easily impressed but that last game, to me was the very beginning of what we are going to witness, but some people and a lot of supporters from other clubs could only laugh that we lost Harley Reid, they didn't see the bigger picture. but they will! ☺️
I was at that game and was singing from the same song sheet mate, it’s actually awesome to see 😎

Was great seeing everyone go nuts when Zurhaar got that last kick forward. I've seen less enthusiasm after GF victories.

What did Simpkin say? Could barely hear him.

On SM-S901E using BigFooty.com mobile app

I assume everyone along the members' wing saw that Gold Coast board saying 10 seconds left when that last stoppage occurred.

I just wanted to say Im so proud to be a North supporter. We can finally say the corner has been turned. We have a plethora of young talent on our list, with a coach who has seen it all before leading the way.

Enjoy the ride everyone, we deserve all the success that comes our way. And when we are gunning for finals, just remember where we’ve been over the last few years and turn up to support our team. Unlike supporters of other teams, cough Melbourne.

I just wanted to say Im so proud to be a North supporter. We can finally say the corner has been turned. We have a plethora of young talent on our list, with a coach who has seen it all before leading the way.

Enjoy the ride everyone, we deserve all the success that comes our way. And when we are gunning for finals, just remember where we’ve been over the last few years and turn up to support our team. Unlike supporters of other teams, cough Melbourne.
I’m strapped in for this ride!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
meows the follow....
thanks for winning for me...
i am doing The Scamper right now in heaven...
The Scamper.jpg

i want you all to join in with me down in Melbourne right now, and a one and a two...

the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
meows the follow....
thanks for winning for me...
i am doing The Scamper right now in heaven...
The Scamper.jpg

i want you all to join in with me down in Melbourne right now, and a one and a two...
and i will be playing the Club Song on Wednesday when i see his grave (and i will dance too)

Could literally feel how much it meant to all us supporters at the game yesterday. As soon as that siren went, everyone was just so consumed with happiness. Thankyou North for giving us that belief back again. We’ve seen it for weeks with all the close losses and we finally broke through that mental hurdle.
The future is bright with this young team.
Can’t wait to see George out there next week!

Let’s all enjoy the rest of our weekends shall we? 😃

I had a sudden onset of hay fever about the same time.
I was fully joyful, but my wife (who doesn’t even follow North) cried at home watching the TV, just knowing what it would mean to me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back